2015 Formula One World Championship - Round Seventeen - Mexican Grand Prix (Mexico City)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good race, not an absolute classic but certainly far from the worst race I've seen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Checked the F1 site yesterday and was told the race started at 7am.

I am disappoint.
Really,I checked it the other day and it said 6am and that was before the change of daylight saving in the USA [does Mexico have DS ?]

Paybacks a bitch,ain't it Kimi :p
No love lost between the Fins

Really,I checked it the other day and it said 6am and that was before the change of daylight saving in the USA [does Mexico have DS ?]

Paybacks a bitch,ain't it Kimi :p
No love lost between the Fins
Yeah I checked last night and it said 7am, which I thought was great since it'd mean I'd get another hours sleep given I initially thought it was 6am.

Ah well. Didn't miss much

Hey guys, I haven't watched the race, and have done my best to steer clear of the result (though I've seen glimpses of who won...), anyway, is the race worth watching? I'm keen to watch anyway as its a "new" track and hoping there was plenty of midfield action etc?

Some subtle digs from Lewis implying Mercedes are having to do a lot to keep Nico happy, including that tyre stop.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...ng-Mercedes-team-mate-Nico-Rosberg-happy.html

You can think Lewis is whinging if you want, but he's right. They had nothing to lose with that pit stop. If Lewis wanted to keep going, why not let him?
I think they were worried that the tyres might not last till the end, and a Vettel at spa kind of incident might have happened
At the end of it all though, there was a safety car so they would have pitted Hamilton then anyway
Hamilton had plenty of oppurtunities to change the result, but he didnt have the pace in the end

I think they were worried that the tyres might not last till the end, and a Vettel at spa kind of incident might have happened
At the end of it all though, there was a safety car so they would have pitted Hamilton then anyway
Hamilton had plenty of oppurtunities to change the result, but he didnt have the pace in the end
Lewis acknowledged that, but also that if he had to come in later, so what? They don't need to play it safe. Both championships are over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, I haven't watched the race, and have done my best to steer clear of the result (though I've seen glimpses of who won...), anyway, is the race worth watching? I'm keen to watch anyway as its a "new" track and hoping there was plenty of midfield action etc?
Not a whole lot, but the track's cool and the atmosphere was pretty good.

Some subtle digs from Lewis implying Mercedes are having to do a lot to keep Nico happy, including that tyre stop.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...ng-Mercedes-team-mate-Nico-Rosberg-happy.html

You can think Lewis is whinging if you want, but he's right. They had nothing to lose with that pit stop. If Lewis wanted to keep going, why not let him?

Yep, just finished watching the race. Merc handed the race to Britney. HAM had every right to question why they wanted to bring them in, when all along it would have been the plan to run that one set of tyres to the end. And then out of nowhere want to bring him in 22 laps early.

So if they are fixing it now that Lewis has won to placate Nico, wouldn't it be equally probable that they were fixing it before in Lewis' favour to keep him happy?

Yep, just finished watching the race. Merc handed the race to Britney. HAM had every right to question why they wanted to bring them in, when all along it would have been the plan to run that one set of tyres to the end. And then out of nowhere want to bring him in 22 laps early.
Hamilton didn't have the pace against Rosberg at any stage in the race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back