Analysis 2015 Forward structure

Remove this Banner Ad

Plz dont mention walker... Watta hack!! I could back heel a footy straighter...
No doubt, Billy....

dscf75201.jpg

Garlett WAS a good player for us up until 2014, when personal issues took over. He is not automatically a dud just because he no longer wears a Carlton guernsey.

Mick Malthouse, multiple premiership coach, CAN see room for him in the forward line. For him AND his 56 goals. You haven't actually given any examples of him being a hack kick, just repeated your opinion.

Got anything to back that opinion up with?
The only thing that saved him was that finals game vs syd otherwise he wouldnt be wearing a carlton guernsey... Btw isnt an opinion what everybody is giving?

Saying "I don't see any room for him" isn't a fact, it's an opinion.
Yeah I never said I was stating a fact... Just like you saying that he's good enough in our team is an opinion... I strongly disagree that he's good enough!!! Where do you think his best position is?

Yeah I never said I was stating a fact... Just like you saying that he's good enough in our team is an opinion... I strongly disagree that he's good enough!!! Where do you think his best position is?

Saying he kicked 56 goals and was our leading goal kicker is not an opinion. I think his best position is in the forward line and there is definitely room for him in the team.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Docherty, Doc snagged a couple of nice goals last season, actually seems like he has good attacking instincts and definitely should cone under consideration if the likes of Walker, Jones, Ellard struggle at times.

Ideally would love our mids (esp Murphy) to kick more goals, and Mick has indicated Yarran will be playing further up the ground next season (on the wing/pushing up to the HFF) which is exciting.

Suspect Jaksch (at least initially) will be played as a defender.
I think doc will be a great get out of defence kicker, if that makes sense, even putting him through the guts would be interesting!!

Saying he kicked 56 goals and was our leading goal kicker is not an opinion. I think his best position is in the forward line and there is definitely room for him in the team.
Mate he had 1 good year... I know he's had injuries and he's done some nice things, but we have been really persistent with him yet he cant repay the favour by being consistent!! Did take a ripper on Carlisles head though!!

Mate he had 1 good year... I know he's had injuries and he's done some nice things, but we have been really persistent with him yet he cant repay the favour by being consistent!! Did take a ripper on Carlisles head though!!

How can he be consistent when the coach moves him from the backline to the forward line and then back again...the year after his haul of goals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can he be consistent when the coach moves him from the backline to the forward line and then back again...the year after his haul of goals?
Really? Its the coaches fault? He has never really dominated any position, pretty sure if your changing positions all the time, it means they're tryna find a role for you to fill... Yet he's 28 and nobody knows his best position

Really? Its the coaches fault? He has never really dominated any position, pretty sure if your changing positions all the time, it means they're tryna find a role for you to fill... Yet he's 28 and nobody knows his best position

weell laddy, IF ya recall, he was in the backline, didnt like it, made a fuss, and was rewarded with a spot in the forward line. he then kicked 50plus goals.
Let me join the dots. One minute playing back , next minute playing forward and excelling. Sounds like he was able to change positions pretty well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back