Toast 2015 Geelong Board Rising Star - CONGRATULATIONS CEZZ THE CATTER

Who was the Geelong Board 2015 Rising Star?

• abet

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • bigblackboz

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • CatRiot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CatsDoItBetter

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Cattergirl

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Cezz the Catter

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • evolutionbaby

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Moggs Creek

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Swarles Barkley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The nominees for the award for outstanding perfomance by a noob on the Geelong Board in 2015 are...

Swarles Barkley
CatRiot
abet
Cattergirl
MoggsCreek
Cezz The Catter
CatsDoItBetter
bigblackboz
evolutionbaby

Congratulations to the nominees.

Geelong Board posters are entitled to vote for their Rising Star.

Voting closes in two weeks.

NOTE: DUE TO AN INADVERTENT OMISSION OF ONE OF THE NOMINEES FROM THE POLL WE HAVE RESTARTED VOTING. APOLOGIES FOR THIS. PLEASE RE-CAST YOUR VOTE IF YOU PREVIOUSLY VOTED.
Just logged in & saw this. Thanks for the nomination! I'm chuffed :)

ROTY voting has been temporarily suspended.
It will reopen presently.

Go Catters

I voted for moggs creek for one reason.
PFD :D

Mate I have had a bigger fall from grace than Abbott if I doubled up in 2006!!

I've only been nominated once for POTY - and only received one or two votes! Might have to start a few alias accounts to get my popularity up ;)

I know Travis Varcoe would vote for you.......:thumbsu: :p....and as a former POTY I am amazed you have only been nominated once.

Is that really so? You deserve better.

I voted for moggs creek for one reason.
PFD :D

I voted for Cazz...but I like Moggsy as a poster....could be a roughy for POTY next year if he posts more often.

Don't always agree with Cazz, but his posts are balanced and thought out.

I see you got as many nominations as me this year VC....how the mighty have fallen :D:D:D

I bet Teriyaki voted Cattergirl. :D....had to go Cezz, pretty forthright and informed, he's an excellent poster!
Like Moggs too.....great stuff fella's!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to the 2015 Geelong Board
Rising Star Award:

Please join me in congratulating Cezz The Catter who has made a quality contribution in a short time on this board. I'd also like to congratulate the other nominees, many of whom would also have been worthy recipients of this award.

Humbled guys! Thanks for being an awesome community and sharing passion for our great club!

Will continue to be active in particpating on the forums and getting involved in the conflicts and banter. Well done to the lot of you :)

Hope for a good season in 2017. GO CATTAS!

thanks, Cezz.

Humbled guys! Thanks for being an awesome community and sharing passion for our great club!

Will continue to be active in particpating on the forums and getting involved in the conflicts and banter. Well done to the lot of you :)

Hope for a good season in 2017. GO CATTAS!

thanks, Cezz.
It's posters like you Cezz that make BF such a terrific forum! :thumbsu: :rainbow:

Quality and consistently good stuff over the year. Well done in getting over the line with some great new posters around you.

Go Catters

Back