Player Sponsorship 2015 Geelong Player Sponsorship - all things player options

Which player should be our first preference to sponsor in 2015?

• Mitch Clark

• Rhys Stanley

• Sam Blease

• Nakia Cockatoo

• Cory Gregson

• Dean Gore

• Jordan Cunico

• Padraig Lucey

• Other (existing player - only if available)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Travis looking to be traded tomorrow as part of the three way trade. Does this end the longest continually player sponsorship on Bigfooty SJ ?

What is the go for next year do we get first dibs on a unsponsored player or are we out of luck from now on?

Josh Caddy pls

X2.

(keep in mind though a lot of players already have sponsors so we may not be able to choose the player we want, it will depend who is available).

I might actually sign up if Bull is the man.

Can somebody explain the point of the sponsorship to me?

Gives a lot (maybe not you given your cheersquad role) of people access to the players we wouldnt normally get through training sessions, season launch dinner etc, and funds also support the club. Is a great initiative.

Gives a lot (maybe not you given your cheersquad role) of people access t the players we wouldnt normally get through training sessions, season launch dinner etc, and funds also support the club. Is a great initiative.
Funds go straight to the club, thought so. Was never 100% sure on that one.

Not sure Josh Caddy would be able to cope with sitting next to me through an entire season launch dinner though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever we draft with 21

What happens if we trade 21 for another player or to get a couple of picks in the 30s as has been suggested?

Whoever we draft with 21
Rhys Stanley......erm no thanks.....

I don't think there are many players that don't have sponsors and I think bundys may be looking for a new home too.

Or the player sponsorship for next year might be Varcoe:

Travis Varcoe's manager, Tom Petroro, says Cat is weighing up 'pros and cons' ... likely to make decision over next 24 hours

he might decide to stay

Any rough idea of what a sponsorship for 1 of the big name players would be worth?
Say a Selwood,Hawkins,Bartel or Taylor?
2014 prices:
Player Leadership Group - $2,640
Senior Players (5-10+ years) - $2,270
Academy Players (0-4 years) - $1,690

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back