No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media really rates the home teams in the bottom 4 of the 8. They do realise they'll have to travel to advance right?

Unfair if 37 needs to knock out both heads

These tassie jokes are harsh ive actually only met one family where the dad and his daughter had a family together
The kids were happy enough

A bit simple , but their mother sister did her best

King has us out in straight sets,

Mcclure has us winning week 1 but losing to eagles in sydney in a prelim

If we win week 1 we arent losing to the eagles in sydney
Only useful comment from King tonight was at the end when he scoffed that he wouldn't want to smell like Collingwood lol.

If we win week 1 we will make another GF, lose and we will likely go out in straight sets.
Well we might go out in straight sets. The chances of it happening are the highest they've ever been over the last decade I reckon, maybe 2013 got near it? So bizzare, win 1st week and probably GF. Lose and the sky is probably going to collapse.

King has us out in straight sets,

Mcclure has us winning week 1 but losing to eagles in sydney in a prelim

If we win week 1 we arent losing to the eagles in sydney

David King has become a Swans hater since he tipped us to win by 10 goals in the GF.

Well we might go out in straight sets. The chances of it happening are the highest they've ever been over the last decade I reckon, maybe 2013 got near it? So bizzare, win 1st week and probably GF. Lose and the sky is probably going to collapse.

I actually thought we were going to get done by Carlton in that semi-final. The fact we won with two players down (one was Tippett) by half time I think and still won was a great effort. If we lost I would've been okay with that.

This year though I think straight sets would be unacceptable in my opinion.

I actually thought we were going to get done by Carlton in that semi-final. The fact we won with two players down (one was Tippett) by half time I think and still won was a great effort. If we lost I would've been okay with that.

This year though I think straight sets would be unacceptable in my opinion.

We didnt score in the last quarter i knew there was no way we were going to beat a rested full strength Fremantle the following week.

We didnt score in the last quarter i knew there was no way we were going to beat a rested full strength Fremantle the following week.

Yeah I'm unrealistically optimistic about most games Sydney play (even against Hawthorn) but I knew we would lose that one.

If we had a fully fit list for that finals series I thought back to back was possible but it wasn't to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually 2005 would've been the closest to straight sets, until this happened:

art_wbAFLswancat-420x0.jpg

There was footy on their tv so its on topic
images

Staying on topic. I saw this show on the same TV that I watch footy on. It's full of brutal violence, thuggery and incest, like footy in Tasmania.

Attachments

• got.jpeg
    got.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
Stolen from the main board, this is outstanding. Well done The Lion's Roar.

uzWN7wY.gif

Brisbane are getting screwed so bad

Maybe, but then again priority picks are not the answer, they are really short term patch up jobs..who just add to the problem with more players wanting to go home. Do I have a solution, no...however the other Interstate clubs don't seem to have that big of a retention issue so maybe it is their culture.

Maybe, but then again priority picks are not the answer, they are really short term patch up jobs..who just add to the problem with more players wanting to go home. Do I have a solution, no...however the other Interstate clubs don't seem to have that big of a retention issue so maybe it is their culture.
No priority picks isn't the answer. We need more players from QLD and NSW

No priority picks isn't the answer. We need more players from QLD and NSW

That I agree with, it is why the academies are critical.

However I won't support a PP for Brisbane. They didn't have to sell the farm for Beams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back