No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wont disclose player payments but im certain we overpaid for Sinclair he was our 450k target no doubt, Talia was paid with Bird salary.

No way is Talia on about 450k. Remember Bird signed after top 10 finishes in our b&e. Would be surprised if Talia is on more then 250k

Sinclair pretty much would have taken Jetta's salary/what we budgeted for him.

They wont disclose player payments but im certain we overpaid for Sinclair he was our 450k target no doubt, Talia was paid with Bird salary.

Yeah sinclair is meant to be 400k isnt he?

Luey is on on 350ish wasn't he as an I jury prone ruckman. 400k is in the ballpark. Also getting a contracted required player takes overs

Hope he continues to develop

After targeting him, that's what our coaches would be thinking as Ruckman develop late.

Can't wait to see him in the Pre season games!

Pleasing part is the 2 we got in fill key needs

Just leaves jettas pacey outside role a concern and shaw type role- which i think jones etc can cover

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleasing part is the 2 we got in fill key needs

Just leaves jettas pacey outside role a concern and shaw type role- which i think jones etc can cover

I am more concerned about shaw, but Talia could potentially release Rampe (teddy on the third tall), or improvements from a player like Jones.

I am more concerned about shaw, but Talia could potentially release Ramped (teddy on the third tall), or improvements from a player like Jones.

Wouldnt mind rampe pushing to the midfield even, but thats exciting to see him freed up

How would we know as hes not one of us

Luenberger i thought, is one of those players that everyone knows like danger, Tex, buddy, .....

My bad, I guess I watch to much footy. I actually hate reading other boards where they use nicknames of players I don't know.

Watching instagram pictures of where Swans players are heading for their break quite a few of them are into NHL, NBA etc i was wondering if thats their release from the AFL and their become supporters just like us?

Yeah on the forums bagging lebron etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back