No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about keeping it international... Colin O'Riordan??
Being massively talked up as the next Kennelly (just ignore the multiple failed Irish players we drafted before him)

Ed "White Goodes" Barlow

Preseason talk is cheap
Exactly my point. I support the disrespected gems like Mike Pyke and Mitch Morton

AFL Fan Focus:
NDPl3Q5.png

Some of my favourites: manufactured, non-existent, lopsided, one-sided, artificial, premature.

AFL Fan Focus:
NDPl3Q5.png

Some of my favourites: manufactured, non-existent, lopsided, one-sided, artificial, premature.

disappointing, over-rated, irrelevant, marketing and uninterested were also there. Also that they say 75% "accurately" named it Battle of the Bridge is incorrect, its the Sydney Derby so add 75% to whatever % got that wrong as well.

Considering neither team actually have to cross a bridge to play each other I see no relevance than they both play in a city with numerous bridges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$5000 for someone earning over half a million.

When will clubs grow a pair and hand out fines/punishments that actually have an impact? Oh right, they'll wait for a rookie to **** up and delist him, that'll show that they really mean business.

Given recent context, does the boys club nature of the AFL industry really surprise you? Don't worry about acting in a manner that befits their role as custodians of the game, they're far more content pontificating about how superior they are and the special snowflakes whose egos they're enabling.

Really fans have spent far too long putting players, clubs and the competition on a pedestal and joining in at times of self-congratulatory moral righteousness. If the third and fourth estate were better at holding the competition accountable, then they would feel more compelled to deal with little shits like Dustin Martin is the appropriate way.

I love the Swans, but boy do I hate this competition right now.

Given recent context, does the boys club nature of the AFL industry really surprise you? Don't worry about acting in a manner that befits their role as custodians of the game, they're far more content pontificating about how superior they are and the special snowflakes whose egos they're enabling.

Really fans have spent far too long putting players, clubs and the competition on a pedestal and joining in at times of self-congratulatory moral righteousness. If the third and fourth estate were better at holding the competition accountable, then they would feel more compelled to deal with little shits like Dustin Martin is the appropriate way.

I love the Swans, but boy do I hate this competition right now.
The fact that Campbell Brown can get a job in any AFL-related field is baffling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back