No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was that paying?

Here is a question for you all: Who is in better shape: Melbourne or Carlton?

Unfortunately I went for the 'go big or go home' an went 100 points at $21 but 70+ was paying $7-8

Blues won't be sacking Mick, they don't have the money to do it (nor will they be given it by the likes of the "Pratts").

They will want him to walk out (and well we know that will never happen) so they are saved the better part of $500,000

You wonder if it will cost them more I lost revenue to keep him. What a waste of a season this will be.

Couldn't happen to a nicer club

You wonder if it will cost them more I lost revenue to keep him. What a waste of a season this will be.

Rather see it happen to another club... :p

Saints...

But melbourne
Saints I see a future in now. Got some good younger kids. Give them 2 more drafts, few more years of experience and a good free agent or two and they'll be back pushing for the 8

It is hurting them in other areas but those have been dropping for years however those areas are being covered. Mick's salary if the board sack him (which he wants them to do) won't be covered.

Also there will be no one to replace him short term as all the assistants are Mick loyalists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't be the man to rebuild the club

He just won't be sacked before the end of his contract.

I reckon Mick actually good do it, its just his age people presume he cant, he built that shitty pies side in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back