No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a new game plan and rebuild the list. I think he could rebuild them, just needs a new plan

Highest paid player is a dud
They overrated that list so much a few years ago

Judd carried them

Hard to turn over a list especially when you a brought in to finish it off, not rebuild.

Also looks bad when blokes like gartlett, betts etc fire but Thomas flops and he followed you over
He should've seen the list and gone "yep, rebuild"

Peter Bedford, Bernie Evans, Rhys-Jones, Williams..................have I missed anyone.

This club that has pretended to have a great culture & that has thrived on poaching any talent struggling clubs ever had, are now reaping what they have sown.
From top to bottom, big knob supporters to stay at home supporters, they are breathing in the toxic fumes that have permeated through the walls of the club rooms & stands at Princess Park over the years. The very same walls that overlooked the brown paper bag deals that tore many a loved player from the struggling clubs of this competition.
It is with great pleasure that I can now listen to ex players tear this club apart from the outside because they are being forced to watch their club struggle week in week out. The very same players that were part of the cheating back in the day, that landed many a premiership to that club with players that could have helped their former lowly clubs provide their loyal supporters with more week to week success, let alone ultimate success.

Please don't sack Mick this week.
One more week. Just one more week so I can watch our Bloods feast over this arrogant f . . k of a carcass pretending to be an AFL club.
From Pratt to Matheson to Edelsten, I am loving that these big knobs have been throwing money into a furnace. I am loving that I could watch Edelsten, a few weeks ago, sitting in the coaches box with a prime seat to a train wreck. Yeah Edelsten! That Blue loving f . . k that pretended to be Red & White.

We'll take Henderson thanks!

Just one more week Trigg. Trigg & Carlton. A cheats match made in heaven.

Peter Bedford, Bernie Evans, Rhys-Jones, Williams..................have I missed anyone.

This club that has pretended to have a great culture & that has thrived on poaching any talent struggling clubs ever had, are now reaping what they have sown.
From top to bottom, big knob supporters to stay at home supporters, they are breathing in the toxic fumes that have permeated through the walls of the club rooms & stands at Princess Park over the years. The very same walls that overlooked the brown paper bag deals that tore many a loved player from the struggling clubs of this competition.
It is with great pleasure that I can now listen to ex players tear this club apart from the outside because they are being forced to watch their club struggle week in week out. The very same players that were part of the cheating back in the day, that landed many a premiership to that club with players that could have helped their former lowly clubs provide their loyal supporters with more week to week success, let alone ultimate success.

One more week. Just one more week so I can watch our Bloods feast over this arrogant f . . k of a carcass pretending to be an AFL club.
From Pratt to Matheson to Edelsten, I am loving that these big knobs have been throwing money into a furnace. I am loving that I could watch Edelsten, a few weeks ago, sitting in the coaches box with a prime seat to a train wreck. Yeah Edelsten! That Blue loving f . . k that pretended to be Red & White.

I love the venom in this post :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post of the year, Carlton go and get f@@@@@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back