No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support the hAwks sponsors too much

Im tasmanian so theres that their major sponsor

Have BUPA their shorts sponsor

Have a fair few adidas pieces of clothing their apparel sponsor

If i go to IInet id have the set
Hope you get that Melbourne job

They just want the two out for the Hawks game.
And we wouldnt want Gunston and Roughead out? :p

There are Hawks fans on their board wondering if Hawthorn can appeal the suspensions handed down to Swans players resulting from incidents in a game against Richmond :confused:

And others are posting detailed marketing and revenue figures to justify the theory that the AFL and MRP colluded on the penalties :drunk:

Genuinely frightful stuff. Geez I'd love a rubber match in the GF this year.
Wow that is bizarre. Thankful that these people do not run footy clubs.

Ok, so either we are umpires and MRP pets as per BF conspiracy, or we play the ball not the man in most cases. Unfortunately most of the nuff nuffs will take this as proof of Swans being looked after, but I think it's quite clear that we play pretty fair even with my red and white glasses on.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...od-guys-compared-to-some-20150629-gi0tsd.html
The Swans fare best in terms of matches missed due to suspension. Since 2011 their players have missed only nine matches. Even if the imminent one-match suspensions for Lance Franklin and Kurt Tippett were included they would still sit on top, ahead of Adelaide, Port Adelaide and Western Bulldogs. They were the first suspensions for Swans since Ben McGlynn received a three-match for striking in round 16, 2013.

CHARGES LAID SINCE 2011: BEST TO WORST
Eq 1.
Sydney, GWS* (15 charges)

MATCHES MISSED SINCE 2011: BEST TO WORST
Sydney (9)

Ok, so either we are umpires and MRP pets as per BF conspiracy, or we play the ball not the man in most cases. Unfortunately most of the nuff nuffs will take this as proof of Swans being looked after, but I think it's quite clear that we play pretty fair even with my red and white glasses on.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...od-guys-compared-to-some-20150629-gi0tsd.html
The Swans fare best in terms of matches missed due to suspension. Since 2011 their players have missed only nine matches. Even if the imminent one-match suspensions for Lance Franklin and Kurt Tippett were included they would still sit on top, ahead of Adelaide, Port Adelaide and Western Bulldogs. They were the first suspensions for Swans since Ben McGlynn received a three-match for striking in round 16, 2013.

CHARGES LAID SINCE 2011: BEST TO WORST
Eq 1.
Sydney, GWS* (15 charges)

MATCHES MISSED SINCE 2011: BEST TO WORST
Sydney (9)
Never going to cut it. Sure they would come up with something like, "yeah but that doesn't show all the players that should have been suspended for life that didn't even get sighted for farting on the field."

Guys (and ladies)..........this is a cry for help.

Often I wander over to the main board to defend the honour of our great club and even to stir the pot from time to time. Today I've been trying to assist in the education of the MRP conspiracy theorists, to not much avail.

Anyhow, a bloke suggested that Swans supporters went bananas when Buddy hit Malceski calling for Buddy's head. Now that wasn't my recollection so I went back looking and found 2 threads on the subject in which no Swans that I could find were jumping up and down about it. I linked those 2 threads.

The bloke's response "You must admit the Swans supporters were baying for blood...." * ME!!! I JUST SHOWED THE BLOKE IN BLACK AND WHITE THAT IT WAS FALSE!! AND HE SAYS I MUST ADMIT IT WAS TRUE!!!!!!

So anyway, what I am asking of my online friends is that if you see me in there trying to talk sense into opposition supporters, please, like an alcoholic in a pub, gently lead me away. Just say "Now Brucey, we've talked about this, it is futile...... Back home to the Swans board or if you must play, go over to the Asada board".

Thanks, your assistance in dealing with this affliction would be greatly appreciated.

Often I wander over to the main board to defend the honour of our great club and even to stir the pot from time to time. Today I've been trying to assist in the education of the MRP conspiracy theorists, to not much avail.

Anyhow, a bloke suggested that Swans supporters went bananas when Buddy hit Malceski calling for Buddy's head. Now that wasn't my recollection so I went back looking and found 2 threads on the subject in which no Swans that I could find were jumping up and down about it. I linked those 2 threads.

The bloke's response "You must admit the Swans supporters were baying for blood...." * ME!!! I JUST SHOWED THE BLOKE IN BLACK AND WHITE THAT IT WAS FALSE!! AND HE SAYS I MUST ADMIT IT WAS TRUE!!!!!!

So anyway, what I am asking of my online friends is that if you see me in there trying to talk sense into opposition supporters, please, like an alcoholic in a pub, gently lead me away. Just say "Now Brucey, we've talked about this, it is futile...... Back home to the Swans board or if you must play, go over to the Asada board".

Thanks, your assistance in dealing with this affliction would be greatly appreciated.
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Just give up man seriously who cares what others think its pointless trying to argue whenever there is MRP and Sydney related.

Its not even isolated to Bigfooty damage in the public perception relating to Sydney has been done, we are cheats/favored by the AFL/trade ban was deserved etc etc.

Eddie and co hardwork has payed off in the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just give up man seriously who cares what others think its pointless trying to argue whenever there is MRP and Sydney related.

Its not even isolated to Bigfooty damage in the public perception relating to Sydney has been done, we are cheats/favored by the AFL/trade ban was deserved etc etc.

Eddie and co hardwork has payed off in the media.

Problem is, someone has to take them on. I'll be calling bulldust on Friday. The AFL says nothing. The MRP say nothing. The journos collectively feed the conspiracy theory. Then we get screwed with trade bans.

The worst is trying to argue with individuals who use COLA as the main reason for the swans being successful and therefore us being cheats etc etc...Yet believing their own teams don't get AFL assistance and have achieved everything through their own two hands...give me a break. Ah bigfooty has really fired up my hate for the Victorian teams (apart from demons and geelong).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back