No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
s**t awful news for Roughead out indefinitely after having a melanoma removed from his lip.

Best wishes to the big fella.

He's one of their players I don't mind, those things can be nasty so glad that it was picked up early.
The Hawks have so many options up forward though I can't see it affecting them too much.

s**t awful news for Roughead out indefinitely after having a melanoma removed from his lip.

Best wishes to the big fella.
Not great and depending on where on the lip it is could take a while to heal too. Problem with those little *ers is they have to take a huge chunk out even if they catch it early.

Not great and depending on where on the lip it is could take a while to heal too. Problem with those little gooses is they have to take a huge chunk out even if they catch it early.

Yeh - my Mum looked like she had been in a tussle with a pack of lions after they took a few off her face.

It was awful and took so long for it to come right.

Embracing the Collingwood half of me tonight. #sidebyside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of these rare times where I hope the pies actually win.

I unfortunately concur.

This is the Pies big test for mine. The Spirit of Tassie normally absolutely destroys them. Interesting to see what happens tonight.

Actually I am going for a nil all draw and Mitchell to stub his big toe on Lewis's nose.

Going to be very weird as there will be no team songs before or after the game including inside the rooms. No banners either according to the news.

Really? I understand but also not sure i agree

Match day respects:
How will the other games pay their respects?
Pre-match

Players, officials and umpires to wear black armbands.
Usual match day club activities such as guards of honour for the team onto the ground, countdowns and pre-banner tracks will not proceed.
Banners and theme songs for team entry will not proceed.
A minute's silence to take place at all matches. A tribute video will be displayed on the scoreboard.

Breaks
Regular in-match club activities that have occurred at quarter-time, half-time and three-quarter time activations will not proceed.
Auskick will proceed as usual.

Post-match
The winning theme song will not be played in venue post-game.
Clubs have been asked to consider not to sing the theme song in the dressing rooms post match.
Scheduled post-match club activities will not proceed.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-03/crowscats-cancelled-what-it-means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back