No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Channel 9 news and saw something I has suspected but had yet to confirm. The toothless, mentally challenged individuals they interviewed at the Collingwood v Hawks game were all....... Hawks supporters!!!! Yes that's right, Collingwood supporters were made to look normal by Hawk filth.
Game was at Aurora in Launceston. Majority of Hawks would be locals. Majority of Pies fans would be the ones who can afford to travel and take time off work.

But I do love the result.

Game was at Aurora in Launceston. Majority of Hawks would be locals. Majority of Pies fans would be the ones who can afford to travel and take time off work.

But I do love the result.

Doubt it mate, 99% would have been my fellow weigens.

The Vic sides are king in tassie, mostly , hawks, pies, tigers, cartlon, sliding to essendon, cats, roys, souths, dogs and norf. Norf probably increased since playing down there after i left.

Hallelujah golden boy finally conceded defeat #abouttime #howishestillcoach

I thought he was good in the role. Far more insightful than the two dropkicks beside him.

The voice will always be an issue for him, just isn't a natural fit for commentary

I don't watch the Footy Show but based on his voice/personality I wasn't expecting much, but very impressed.
Knowledgeable, insightful and unlike Brereton has learned the art of brevity in the commentary box.

I don't watch the Footy Show but based on his voice/personality I wasn't expecting much, but very impressed.
Knowledgeable, insightful and unlike Brereton has learned the art of brevity in the commentary box.

Brown will probably get a concussion by round 3 when he runs into a stray Dwayne Russell elbow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early days, but nothing he did today suggests Membrey will be a big loss.

Nice movement/awareness to find space to kick the first goal.
After that he didn't win a contest or lay a tackle and missed a relatively easy shot in the 4Q from ~ 30 metres.
St Kilda didn't help his cause with ball use, but he'd want to improve to nail a spot in a poor Saints team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back