No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Has the swans big footy board become the most quiet behind gws?
I just sold my house today - that silence you hear is the realisation a 4 bed architect designed house in Hobart with water views is 1/2 the cost of 3 bed unit in Parramatta!!!

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Any way to watch the intra game on today from the comfort of my home? (or tomorrow, or whenever - I have an essay and hence need procrasti-afling.)

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Any way to watch the intra game on today from the comfort of my home? (or tomorrow, or whenever - I have an essay and hence need procrasti-afling.)

Follow grim on twitter

It will put Eddie on the defensive and when that happens it means he will come out attacking, it is in his nature, and we all know his favourite target to attack.
"I don't blame them, you have to consider these sorts of options to counter the advantage Sydney get from their academy"

I don't like Collingwood, at all, but their supporters are reacting very well. Not defending players, and they want them sacked. Total contrast to the EFC cultists.

I don't like Collingwood, at all, but their supporters are reacting very well. Not defending players, and they want them sacked. Total contrast to the EFC cultists.
Yeah strange but think it is a combo of two things: 1. They are depth players rather than 1st 22 and; 2. Positive tests, hard to defend cold hard evidence.

That's the only reason Bombers supporters are smug as * about their situation. No positives recorded, they just choose to ignore the fact their players were injected over 1000 times and there is no record of any one of those injections taking place.

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Seems like Cololingwood should worry more about their own situation and less about everyone else.

Indeed. Eddie should be served some humble pie tomorrow by either Colless or Pridham about getting his own house in order before commenting on others. No comeback can be provided from Ed.

But unlike Ed, those running our club have class and won't comment

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Remember when the AFL was the squeaky clean league far removed from the controversies that plagued NRL ? Gill is swimming in excretement.

Solution : Extend the Swans trade ban. Remove academies & give Heeney & Mills to Collingwood as compensation for losing players to bans. Prop up GWS again. Introduce a members tax on NSW and QLD clubs who exceed 40k membership. Serve Cyggy with hoisin sauce & pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back