2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, at 1/4 time, bloddy hell Lewis where are you...

1/2 Ahh well be right, there is no way we can play that bad in the 2nd half, we should run over these peptides cheats... Would be nice if we could win a friggin centre clearance..

3/4 Cmon baby! Move it Jed I need SC points!!! Grrr

5min to go in the last... Home, just need 1 more to seal it..

4min 30 sec Fml... Ohh Lewis is on the ground... And ruffy.

Screw it lets go to the royal.

Haha, at 1/4 time, bloddy hell Lewis where are you...

1/2 Ahh well be right, there is no way we can play that bad in the 2nd half, we should run over these peptides cheats... Would be nice if we could win a friggin centre clearance..

3/4 Cmon baby! Move it Jed I need SC points!!! Grrr

5min to go in the last... Home, just need 1 more to seal it..

4min 30 sec Fml... Ohh Lewis is on the ground... And ruffy.

Screw it lets go to the royal.
Meanwhile in the last quarter I'm like "oh well we're gonna lose, just let Jobe and Lewis play kick to kick"

Last two minutes

"* SUPERCOACH JUST KICK THE ******* GOAL"

I tend to only ever attend games with people who don't play fantasy football games.

Sometimes it annoys me listening to others close by talk, especially if they have no clue. Last year I was at a North game and the guy in front was very annoying - was going through Dreamteam stats for reasons as to why players should be dropped (think it was Grima, Black and Thomas who should be dropped because thry were only averaging this much)...

Doesn't worry me so much about people going for their SC players - if that's their fun, go for it. Better than calling players filthy campaigners and spitting and spilling beer everywhere

2 handy apps for those who aren't aware;

1) Footy Star - gives scores on-going as FS, which are pretty close to SC ;)
&
2) Footy Alerts - sends messages direct to phone with changes & subs as they are announced

I have iPad & iPhone, so not sure about other smart phone or tablets.

Couldn't find a better place to ask this. Sorry if it's in the wrong spot.

This week randomly next to the prices of my three Collingwood players is a green symbol that looks like a note with the top corner folded down.
Anyone know what this is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else signed up for SC Gold and it just hasn't been applied to their account?

It's been 3 days since I've paid, any assistance would be great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the player notes!

Very handy indeed.
It really depends on who is writing the notes. If it's Paige.................................

Delete all cookies and try again.
cookiemon.jpg

It really depends on who is writing the notes. If it's Paige.................................
i guess paige did write it
Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 6.49.08 PM.png

how many points did everyone else's touk miller score because mine only got 86? :p:p:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back