2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It doesn't bend unless you're a dickhead. Why the hell would you sit on your phone ffs. The 6+ is the best thing since the wheel!
You wouldn't buy a 6+ unless you're a dickhead either so it's probably should have taken that into account

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the bend feature on the 6+
Rumour has it if you swing a sledgehammer into a Calais, it will dent the car.

Still waiting for a recall to be announced so they can they fix that :rolleyes:

So, I was pretty fortunate with my initial squad and I'm ranking well after round 3, at what round could I expect the rankings to be reasonably settled? When will the volatility be removed?

I don't want to suddenly topple out of the top 1000 if I have a bad week, you know?
After byes more so. R14 onwards I reckon. You're never safe with a bad week realistically..

Hi guys

Not sure if this is allowed or not but I thought I might start a thread for the newbies like me. I am loving Supercoach and am currently ranked 8 102. I think I am going ok. Loving the competitiveness of it all and going well in all of my leagues. I am finding it a bit hard to get a good balance between cash generation / breakevens and points scoring.

Am I alone here?

Hey, it's a tough game and there's no guaranteed formula because who knows what any given player is going to serve up on any given day?

Things to consider:
- anyone who is playing and priced at ~$100k is going to make money, especially if they're scoring OK
- as tempting as it is to "rage trade" an under-performing expensive player, it's rarely a good decision in retrospect
- many many coaches run out of trades in a season before they run out of money or ideas. Spend them wisely.
- if someone gets injured/suspended for a couple of weeks, probably bench and keep them, if it's long term... trade 'em
- players who use the ball well and generally kick more than handball do well in SC
- tackles are great
- frees against are killers
- breakevens are not the be-all and end-all. Sometimes you got to ride out the fluctuations in form
- round ~18 or so onwards is carnage when teams "play the kids", "send players in for surgery" and miss games suffering from The General (soreness).

Hope that helps. Have fun! Big Footy forums are as good a resource as there is about SC, so read lots of opinions, then make your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back