2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they have expired beer on tap? Half price specials woot!

I used to go to 3 Degrees at QV Square in the city for after work drinks on Wednesday nights.

They had every beer on tap for $5.00 until the taps ran out.

Many, many a hangover I would have at work the next day if I could be bothered going. LOL! :D:thumbsu:

Need a thread that day lol

Judd Magic meets the Bigfooty Campaigners thread with live updates -

11:00am - Meet and greet with the Bigfooty Campaigners toxic, Gingy, Sir Skid, Jiska, Kadog, GOAUS! . Judd Magic gets all their autographs in his autograph book. :thumbsu:

12:00pm - Judd Magic challenging toxic to beer sculling contest. Judd Magic struggling to stay seated after 10th pint.

12:30pm - Lunch is served. The Bigfooty Campaigners and I dive into a chicken parma or steak to soak up all the beers we have been drinking. Judd Magic drowns in his sorrows over Ablett trade debacle and consoles with Kadog.

1:20pm - Off to the MCG to watch Jiska's Dees get smashed by the Pies.

3:45pm - Jiska starts drinking beer after beer to ease the pain! I laugh at Lolmumba running around like a headless chook and then remind myself why did I pick this farktard in my SC team for again???? :cry:

More to come.................

Last edited:

I'll be the shortest apart from.mitch....aka GOAUS!

We can make the Bigfooty Campaingers FC.

Me and Sir Skid are the key position players, you and GOAUS! rover and ruck rover.

Not sure about the others, need more info. LOL!

Last edited:
We can make the Bigfooty Campaingers FC.

Me and Sir Skid are the key position players, you and GOAUS! rover and ruck rover.

Nit sure about the others, need more info. LOL!

Gingy is 6+ hes a chb

Jiska is 6+ and he'd make a KPF for sure;)

Kadog not sure

Gingy is 6+ hes a chb

Jiska is 6+ and he'd make a KPF for sure;)

Kadog not sure
* me!

I'm Caleb farking Daniel compared to all you tall campaigners! I'll bring my helmet.

5'10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll dwarf mitch, he's 5ft 5 and 55kgs
....and he has curly hair! How cute.

I'm picturing Hangover Wolfpack with cutesy Mitch as our baby in shades.

That's me on the left behind 'big rick' (coach) U15s nth fawkner
View attachment 157411
LOL awesome photo! You remind me a bit of Richie "Boner" Stabone from the 80's sitcom Growing Pains

abc_andrew_koenig_02_1002223_main.jpg

koenig120254-300x150.jpg

Nothin much yet. What the hell are you doing in that retirement village? :D
Ha, ha, visiting my parents I can see some lightning and can hear the thunder coming now.Just looked at the BOM it looks like a decent one it followed me all the way down the coast this arvo.
Whats going on with Perths traffic it was a fringing disaster.
Mill street smash, South Perth mud on road one lane, Rowley road smash.
Bloody went Ocean Drive, Barbagallo raceway, Pearce airbase, Bullsbrook, Midland, Nicholson road, Armadale road just to miss all the carnage.

Ha, ha, visiting my parents I can see some lightning and can hear the thunder coming now.Just looked at the BOM it looks like a decent one it followed me all the way down the coast this arvo.
Whats going on with Perths traffic it was a fringing disaster.
Mill street smash, South Perth mud on road one lane, Rowley road smash.
Bloody went Ocean Drive, Barbagallo raceway, Pearce airbase, Bullsbrook, Midland, Nicholson road, Armadale road just to miss all the carnage.
Been indoors all day..a few golf shots in the yard that's about it for me today lol. That's a bloody long way around sounds like my trips to visit the folks even when the roads are clear ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back