List Mgmt. 2015 general list discussion and speculation - PLEASE START NEW THREAD ON BREAKING NEWS

How did you rate Geelong's trade and free agency period?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wrong, he would have been in their pre-match planning under "How do we best exploit their weaknesses?"
I'll book marked that in case we have a post of the year competition it would take some beating.
Edit: I will when I work out how:confused:

Last edited:

the other thing is Guthrie averaged fairly low numbers when he first started out, around 11 touches per game but his ability to keep his opponent to a very low score was what we had been dying out for since the decline of Wojcinski and Hunt.
Bews currently averages 8 touches but has yet to be taken to the cleaners by his direct opponent.
Spot on.... and we also had a mega thread debating if he was good enough if I remember correctly

Some people just don't seem happy unless every player is getting 20 touches a week

Spot on.... and we also had a mega thread debating if he was good enough if I remember correctly

Some people just don't seem happy unless every player is getting 20 touches a week

I often wonder if some people think that a players performance is best judged by looking at Monday's paper and looking at the stats rather then watching how they actually perform in a game.

I'm thinking there wouldn't be too much lead in HIS pencil, if that's the case, Fred ;)

175772-kevin-and-breanna-bartlett.jpg

found just enough to produce this fine thing

I often wonder if some people think that a players performance is best judged by looking at Monday's paper and looking at the stats rather then watching how they actually perform in a game.
I'm sure plenty do mate

I don't tend to look at stats at all, I just on how I think the player played

I'm tipping that north were planning.
And I'm tipping the Hawks were shitting themselves at half time in the finals.

Maybe some have short memories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tipping that north were planning.
And I'm tipping the Hawks were shitting themselves at half time in the finals.

Maybe some have short memories.
Any team that allows TV to do his thing would suffer, you are spot on. Pies, Hawks, have been recipients of how destructive he can be. Brad Scott is no fool.

Any team that allows TV to do his thing would suffer, you are spot on. Pies, Hawks, have been recipients of how destructive he can be. Brad Scott is no fool.
So your saying his brother is? he's been trying to flick Trav for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back