2015 GF Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Any deviation on style of Stevic's umpiring from last Friday night will confirm Freo got stitched up.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Any deviation on style of Stevic's umpiring from last Friday night will confirm Freo got stitched up.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Seriously? Maybe 2 WA umpires will help :p

They were fine. And as predicted, when WC doesnt get a dream run, they are an ordinary team.
Yes but we were ordinary because we were ordinary. Won plenty of games this year without the bigfooty perceived bias. Run along and worry about your own side ever winning a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrible. Hawks infringed so often with no calls. They are obviously instructed not to get involved in grand finals, however there comes a point when you have to tell a team to stop ******* cheating!!!!

Agreed. The number of times they were sucked in by your crew of cheating head ducking divers was concerning. Overall I thought the game was well umpired though, and in the end playing for free kicks instead of getting the ball to a team mate didn't help the Eagle's cause.

Thought the umpiring was the best I've seen since the beginning of the season.

Didn't notice them all day = good game from the umpires

They let the game flow well and the two teams fight it out between themselves. There are always going to be calls missed but the ones they paid were mostly there.

Even the head high on shuey was understandable cos he threw his head back trying to milk a free kick (bad signs right there that if you try play the umpires in a GF then your mind is probably not where it should be) and the deliberate call could have gone either way.

So, Well done umps

2015 avg free kicks approx 36/game

2015 GF free kicks 27

Last edited:
Thought the umpiring was the best I've seen since the beginning of the season.

Didn't notice them all day = good game from the umpires

They let the game flow well and the two teams fight it out between themselves. There are always going to be calls missed but the ones they paid mere mostly there.

Even the head high on shuey was understandable cos he threw his head back trying to milk a free kick (bad signs right there that if you try play the umpires in a GF then your mind is probably not where it should be) and the deliberate call could have gone either way.

So, Well done umps

2015 avg free kicks approx 36/game

2015 GF free kicks 27

100% agreed-if only all games were umpired in this manner

How much was the lopsided result in the game help them? Very little pressure on them. They did do a good job though.

Exactly this, its very easy for umpires to do a good job when the game is 1 sided as the heat and the emotion were gone by qtr time...

They still made a few errors early on but as the game was over no one remembers

Horrible. Hawks infringed so often with no calls. They are obviously instructed not to get involved in grand finals, however there comes a point when you have to tell a team to stop ******* cheating!!!!

If they did get involved more, we would have had so many more frees for great tackles that went unrewarded for incorrect disposal.

The worst decision of the game was the one you got your first goal from.

If they did get involved more, we would have had so many more frees for great tackles that went unrewarded for incorrect disposal.

The worst decision of the game was the one you got your first goal from.
Apart from the fact Shuey was tackled above the shoulder? How about when Hutchings handballed but it was called htb....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back