2015 GF Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

rofl @ the idea that the HTB against Hutchings wasn't 100% spot on.

Last I checked a one-handed handball is incorrect disposal, particularly if you've already taken about 10 steps and been mowed down.

I honestly don't understand how there can be so few good umpires. It seems that the talent pool is incredibly small.

Maybe they're struggling to get people into it.

Young people probably go to games or watch it on tv and see nothing but drunken yobbos hurling abuse.

Apart from the fact Shuey was tackled above the shoulder? How about when Hutchings handballed but it was called htb....

All true apart from the fact Shuey was tackled across the chest but flung his head back. Wasn't even remotely high. At worst Lewis' hand grazed his shoulder as he was performing his theatrics.

Was Hutchings that no name player Cyril chased down? The one where the ball popped up out of his hands and he punched it away one handed? That handball incorrect disposal?

Since it was a thrashing, how is this a thread? It really doesn't matter, even stevich couldn't kick that many for the Hawks

And that was the absolute very tail end of it.

Get a video of it.

Schuey is a fair little actor.
Meh, that was "right in front of me" bugger all in it, and you really don't want to see them paid, but technically it was high I suppose.

He never ever went near touching his head or face though and Shuey threw his head back like he was shot which was Pissweak.
Thing is, the umpire wouldn't have seen the hand on the shoulder, it was fleeting. And even so wouldn't have paid it for that or they would pay 1000 a game.
Umpire saw Shueys head go back and fell for it.
The HTB was plumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back