News 2015 Hawthorn Fixture (released 30 October 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't find an official announcement for the 2015 AFL Fixture release date. However, I'm expecting this to be around 31st October. The Cricket World Cup has created hassles for the AFL.

Edit:- AFL FIXTURE RELEASE DATE IS 30th OCTOBER!

Last edited:

We would have to get more than 1 match vs a Victorian side
The minimum is 2 I hear... But we have been the victim of an exception before

I think cats swans and port are locks and we aren't supposed to play any more than 3 of the other top 6 sides twice.
If they play by the "rules" they'll give us the most likely middle 6 and bottom 6 sides to improve.z

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading Leigh Matthews' book he definitely mentioned how the afl weren't too keen on the Lions making the grand final so many times in a row and tried to make it difficult for them especially when they made the fourth, so I guess we can't expect too many favours next year (not that we got any this year!)

We play Geelong on the Easter Monday in round 1, so Sydney is locked in for round 4 up there on the Friday night you would assume. West Coast and Freo both in Perth in rounds 2 and 3 on the Sunday and Saturday respectively would also seem likely.

The MCG, even in its current state, is still in better condition than that dump! So is whatever ground we're playing on in Moscow.

Yeah, but a 26 hour flight each way on Aeroflot is gunna really test us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back