Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think posters who continually derail threads with the same content should be yellow carded for the first one and sent off thereafter.
First penalty is 3 days off, then a week, then a fortnight, then a month.
If after a month on the sidelines they infringe again ban them for 3 months.

I think posters who continually derail threads with the same content should be yellow carded for the first one and sent off thereafter.
First penalty is 3 days off, then a week, then a fortnight, then a month.
If after a month on the sidelines they infringe again ban them for 3 months.
MM what let it ride and accept everyone for who they are, moulding us into a premiership team. Only that hack Buckley would card people because they had a difference of opinion to him and constantly pointed that out to all and sundry.

But Anzacday - you started the thread!:(
We can ban you from it if you wish.:confused:

Oh you are such the comedienne aren't you VP.

It SHOULD, go without saying I wasn't referring to this one:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only gripe with the club is the whoring to get 1,000,000,000,000 members with one and a half game packages.
Please treat the die hards who turn up each week like kings and our crowds/support will be fine and continue to prosper.
Too many people come out of the woodwork for blockbusters and finals.

We need to move on from Nathan Buckley to someone who can deliver a premiership this year....

I don't even think Clarkson could deliver a premiership this year with the list we have. It's not ready yet. Way too young.

I fuxking hate people who talk really loud in the library.

--

Unrelated, some people just love to flog a dead horse.

Uni library, more of a 'quite place to study where old books are also housed'.
Ah. I thought it was just a location to shoot pr0n like the doctor's office or Kim Kardashian's house.

I don't even think Clarkson could deliver a premiership this year with the list we have. It's not ready yet. Way too young.

That sounds logical but I was talking to my psychic and she said that something wonderful could happen in my life if I was willing to make changes....

That sounds logical but I was talking to my psychic and she said that something wonderful could happen in my life if I was willing to make changes....

She was referring to you buying an Xbox One.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back