Competition 2015 IFA Premier League & Championship Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

For the next season of IFA, there will be a Premier League & and a Championship League. I'm having a tough time making a new logo. This is the logo of the International FA:
IFA-Logo.png
This is a concept logo for the IPL:
Concept.png
Try to use the same sort of style as the concept, and maybe incorporate some aspects of the International FA logo if you want.

Conditions of Entry:
  • Entries must be at least 1,000x1,000
  • Preferably a transparent PNG image, if not a white background
  • Logo's can't be too wide or too tall (Imagine them on a jumper)
  • If you are submitting an entry for each league, it is preferred if they look different
  • Your entry/entries will be favoured if it's red & white
The competition will close on the first of December, and the winner will get 2 teams in the Premier League.

For the next season of IFA, there will be a Premier League & and a Championship League. I'm having a tough time making a new logo. This is the logo of the International FA:
View attachment 90126
This is a concept logo for the IPL:
View attachment 90127
Try to use the same sort of style as the concept, and maybe incorporate some aspects of the International FA logo if you want.

Conditions of Entry:
  • Preferably a transparent PNG image, if not a white background
  • If you are submitting an entry for each league, it is preferred if they look different
  • Your entry/entries will be favoured if it's red & white
The competition will close on the first of December, and the winner will get 2 teams in the Premier League.
Maybe for the newbies, explain what the IFA is..

Is there some significance with the Lion or is that just there because it looks cool?

I've been itching to have another go at a comp like this since I got my NAFL entry in like 3 months ago, so looking forward to this one.

Maybe for the newbies, explain what the IFA is..
The IFA is the NAFL with divisions.
Is there some significance with the Lion or is that just there because it looks cool?
Bit of both, trying to be like the EPL
Does this mean that there won't be geographically based divisions next year?
There will be
When will the new season begin HaroLad ? The Pittsburgh Armour are keen to enter again.
March, April, Mayish

Conditions of Entry:
  • Contradiction right there
the winner will get 2 teams in the Premier League.
Can we please not? As someone who did so, and reached the finals with both, it felt like too much of an advantage. Keep it to one team for person. Please

• Contradiction right there
Can we please not? As someone who did so, and reached the finals with both, it felt like too much of an advantage. Keep it to one team for person. Please
Like my post if you agree with me, like Bryces if you agree with him
So there's going to be 6 divisions? o_O
Probably not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HaroLad is your LA Warriors team in because I have a blue and yellow team with the nickname Warriors ready. I will happily change if so.
Not sure yet, but probably best to scrap it. They'll be most likely the team I keep.

exIHcpr.png

8jq1tvq.png

I started working on this then stopped and started working on my Birmingham Bears bid for next season.

I will still get an entry in probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back