Injury 2015 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

He should just ******* retire his body clearly isn't cut for AFL, He didnt even last one tackle this year before getting injured. Good thing is he opens the door for someone else to step it up.

Thanks Gawd there is one voice of reason on here.

Don't think Daisy wants to be injured or not deliver on his contract. Sheer bad luck that his season got ruined before it even started.

Give him a go FFS.
You think this thread is bad you should see twitter. I've unfollowed a few Carlton supporters who thought Daisy's new injury meant it's appropriate to call him a campaigner/pathetic/piece of s**t etc.

You think this thread is bad you should see twitter. I've unfollowed a few Carlton supporters who thought Daisy's new injury meant it's appropriate to call him a campaigner/pathetic/piece of s**t etc.
Hope you gave a piece of your mind. I'd hate to have to read all of that crap if i was a footballer.

it's not Daisy's fault, it's the decision makers at the club who should cop flak, if any.

Was a bad pick but this year's injury was just bad luck, could have happened to anyone.

Makes perfect sense for Daisy to go in for surgery now, get a full pre season under his belt and be ready for a big 2016! Now he just needs the injury angels to look upon him.

All the best for the recovery Daisy!

LOL

How people think this is all just bad luck is beyond me... when it was dreadful list management signing him in the first place
Yes, the people who signed him should've known that he'd suffer a collision injury to his shoulder at the start of his second season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People need to pull their heads in regards to Thomas, some really need to grow up. He's a quality footballer who can't take a break with injuries. Players don't go out and deliberately get injured. He's cost us nothing but money. We basically bought him. Cost us a compensation pick which I am sure would have been unflattering. That's it. When you can get a good player for nothing you take it. His contract is irrelevant he's not costing us any big guns because we're not there yet. If anything he's helping us meet the minimum TPP which I am sure we will be aiming at.

Time we all take a deep breath and remember what club he plays for and what club we support.

All the best for your recovery Dale.

To be fair to he has played 25 of 32 games since he signed for us

Haters gonna hate........he's with us now so no point bitching about it

Get the shoulder right, have a big preseason and come back bigger and better next year.
Just don't look for a free kick in the 1st minute of round 1 next year Daisy.

When we signed him at the end of 2013, we should have known that in the first 10 seconds of the 2015 season Deledio would come off the line and cause serious damage to Thomas' shoulder.

Either we didn't know that, which is disgraceful, or we did know it but decided to take the risk and play him in round 1 anyway - both scenarios being 'disgraceful'.
Deledio came off the line and took out White.

Thomas sustained the injury when landing awkwardly in a tackle (having thrown out his arms to try and get a free).

Deledio came off the line and took out White.

Thomas sustained the injury when landing awkwardly in a tackle (having thrown out his arms to try and get a free).

Indeed he did, my mistake.

In that case, Thomas should have known to avoid the tackle. It mustn't be seen as anything other than disgraceful that he tried to get the ball.

He put in a lot of hard work playing without a decent fitness base after a lot of rehab and played out last season as best he could which was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. Then he put in a big preseason and was busting out of his skin to get going properly this year. Say what you like about him but he loves to play football and play well.

Unlucky man. We should all be feeling pretty damn sorry for him. It sucks.

In that case, Thomas should have known to avoid the tackle. It mustn't be seen as anything other than disgraceful that he tried to get the ball.
Thomas is the least of our worries, but however you want to spin it he played for the free and it likely contributed to the injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back