Injury 2015 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

When they finally pry it off Nick, send it back to where it belongs.

16941-thumb.jpg
Come on. We all know that it didn't happen.

Giles and Kreuzer both on the training track. Im waiting for one of the grand stands to collapse on the playing group now. That eery feeling like we cant be this lucky and somethings gotta go wrong.

At least Judds injured I suppose. There you go footy gods, we have an injury. No need to smite us. Please dont smite us. Please?

As at 21st July :-

Injury List

Armfield (arm) 3 weeks
Byrne (hamstring) 4-5 weeks
Ellard (calf) 1-2 weeks
Gibbs (pectoral muscle) season
Giles (foot) indefinite
Gowers (shoulder) season
Graham (foot) 1 week
Judd (knee) retired
Menzel (quad) test
Sheehan (groin) 4 weeks
Thomas (shoulder) season
Walker (knee) 1 week
Warnock (shoulder) season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seemed to be that there was talent there but is it much of the same type talent albeit at the lower level?

Injury (or otherwise) wouldn't be doing him any favours......one would imagine.

Gave off Luke Reynolds vibes from the games I saw. Did things well but they were few and far between.
Depending on how deep we cut the list given the strength of draft and potential retirements.....he could yet be safe but other rookies have probably staked their claim for a spot more than he did.

Wonder if Walker is actually a week away or if his knee is as bad as been reported here. I've liked him on the wing the couple times he was "fit" this year and we really need all the mature players we can get atm.
1 more week for Graham

At least we can't be accused of tanking when we literally run out of players...
just watch - one wrong tactical decision in a close loss to Melbourne and there will be a Royal Commission

Remove this Banner Ad

Back