News 2015 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is from the AFL website about Jaegers surgery

"The good news out of the bad news is his patella tendon was intact," Eade said.

"He didn't sever that, he didn't rupture that, he pulled it off the bone. That was the extreme force that went through his leg when it was hyperextended."

The best we could of hoped for in the circumstances

Other positive will be he will be cheap in fantasy for 2016

If Gaz can't get back to 100% before the end of the season, would he re-sign with the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be the making of your side, to be honest. Prestia and co. will have to step up, and Rocket will have a much clearer understanding of who is up to it and who isn't. The trade bait on offer will be very tempting to sides as well. Whether Clayton can get the business done in the off-season will be the big question. I wouldn't expect to see him in the midfield at all in 2015, and whilst I've never been his biggest fan I hope he recovers well.

If Gaz can't get back to 100% before the end of the season, would he re-sign with the club?

I don't think Gaz's shoulder will ever be 100% again. Bloody sad for the great man.

But if he can get it to 85-90% and play predominantly as a crumbling fwd with the odd stint through the middle I hope he and the club can come to an agreement.

Never want to lose him.

Pardon the intrusion.

Sad to see the best player in the comp out like this. I was sad when he left Geelong but it is what it is.
He's the best player out there ( when fit) and it sucks for you and the game that he's out.

For Footy's ( and your) sake, lets hope its only a few weeks and the master is back and not the longer rumours circulating at the moment.

As for this weekend, we need the win so bugger off :D

Go Catters

O'Meara was rushed back way too early and we all know what happened to him.
Now Gazza's recovery will take even longer because he was rushed back early as well.
What is going on at the Suns ??????????????????????

O'Meara was rushed back way too early and we all know what happened to him.
Now Gazza recover will take even longer because he was rushed back early as well.
What is going on at the Suns ??????????????????????

O'Mearas injury had nothing to do with being rushed back to early

O'Mearas injury had nothing to do with being rushed back to early
Shaved patella bone away to ease tendonitis
Plays then dislocate patella. Come On Now
Ashcroft (Freakish bad luck) is just a lie to cover his own arse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back