Injury 2015 Injury Update Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ban anyone who doesn't have any injury news please......gonna give me a heart attack

Sorry I couldnt resist.

Here is the link for injuries, which I will keep an eye on over summer. http://www.afc.com.au/season/injuries

The Club has updated this, used to be a pic of VB. Now its called the Injury and Rehabilitation Hub.

Mackay_Strapping_62020.jpg

The latest update: http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-11-04/preseason-injury-update

Lynch and Hartigan will start training on the 17th, and tomorrow respectively. So from the get go for both of them.
VB ready to start from day 1.
Talia, Betts, Pods and Thommo will be eased into training after post-season surgery
Shaw had surgery on his hamstrings and will be back in full training after Christmas

The latest update: http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-11-04/preseason-injury-update

Lynch and Hartigan will start training on the 17th, and tomorrow respectively. So from the get go for both of them.
VB ready to start from day 1.
Talia, Betts, Pods and Thommo will be eased into training after post-season surgery
Shaw had surgery on his hamstrings and will be back in full training after Christmas

Upgrading them to metallic hamstrings i hope.......

Pretty radical procedure that, attaching the hamstring to a better bone structure over the 'soft' bone that it was previously attached to.

I hope it god damn works, I want to see Sammy Shaw show us the potential that had all the players at the club raving about. They are not idiots and would know quality when they see it. Thing is, we are yet to see Sam produce it :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard on Twitter that Matt Crouch is out for quite a few weeks, anyone got any news on this?
Campbell's Chunky does.

Apparently 8-10 weeks, ankle or some other lower leg injury.

Nothing from the club though.

I'm hoping we are delaying the bad news until Sloane re-signs so we can add it as the last sentence on the media release.

Campbell's Chunky does.

Apparently 8-10 weeks, ankle or some other lower leg injury.

Nothing from the club though.

I'm hoping we are delaying the bad news until Sloane re-signs so we can add it as the last sentence on the media release.

Pity, although we've got such few injuries at the moment, and there's a timeline for a return.

Great sig by the way :thumbsu:

I'm beginning to think Crouch is all good. Nothing on the Crows website. Nothing in newspapers. I would have thought pre-season injuries at the crows would be pounced on by the crapvertiser by now if there was anything to report.

can anyone elaborate - like who first reported the injury? Was it something that happened 'privately' and it's being kept under wraps? Or is it all bullshit?

I'm beginning to think Crouch is all good. Nothing on the Crows website. Nothing in newspapers. I would have thought pre-season injuries at the crows would be pounced on by the crapvertiser by now if there was anything to report.

can anyone elaborate - like who first reported the injury? Was it something that happened 'privately' and it's being kept under wraps? Or is it all bullshit?

A broken foot and not being able to train for a solid 8-10 weeks would be noticeable. I hope not, as he is one of the important players after our Top 10 players who could lift his game to another level this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back