Injury 2015 Injury Update Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Derickx had a crack last year. You can't fault the guy's endeavour.

Annoying about Aliir. Would be good for him to build on the positive start.

I quite like drex

That goal v Essendon sticks in my memory

AJ update, infection has gone and will be having LARS in 6-8 weeks.

Good news.

I am past the football side of it with him. I just want the poor bugger to have "decent" knees going forward for life.

Any footy we get out of him is an absolute bonus.

On the football side, say it is 8 weeks, is there any plan playing this year towards the back end, not talking firsts but in the NEAFL.

You would think they will take it one step at a time, get the surgery right, then start some rehab and assess as they go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I misread that, he actually said no-one else was under an injury cloud. Have edited. I've been conditioned to fear the worst from these reports :drunk:

Last edited:
So.... Not 4-6 weeks?

6-8 weeks at least. He needs to be able to create a tunnel out of the camp while making sure the guards don't find it, then he has to travel across North Korea undetected and then somehow get across no mans land, one of the most heavily mined areas in the world, into South Korea. I think that will take him at least 6 weeks.

6-8 weeks at least. He needs to be able to create a tunnel out of the camp while making sure the guards don't find it, then he has to travel across North Korea undetected and then somehow get across no mans land, one of the most heavily mined areas in the world, into South Korea. I think that will take him at least 6 weeks.

At least he has a chance.....4-6 is the one to avoid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back