Injury 2015 Injury Update Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney can't be a worse sub than Robinson but I suspect if McBabe is back he'll take up that position.

Although I wouldn't be against both of them being in the reserves and getting a full run if there isn't some kind of intra-club this week.

Is McBabe really going to be back in 4 weeks from the start of his hammy? That is very optimistic for a bloke with a history of them. More likely around the 5-6 week stage. I would lean towards the latter.

Sounds like typical OP where it is an injury you can't rush

Shame for the kid, but realistically wasn't getting a game this year anyway so get the body right and light up the preseason to push for a R1 let's go BTB in 2016 birth.

Surely by then Shaw would have been dropped or shamed into retiring. Maybe his kicking will become so bad it turns into an advantage? BF logic an all.

Shame for the kid, but realistically wasn't getting a game this year anyway so get the body right and light up the preseason to push for a R1 let's go BTB in 2016 birth.

Surely by then Shaw would have been dropped or shamed into retiring. Maybe his kicking will become so bad it turns into an advantage? BF logic an all.

Let's be honest Shaw just needs to come onto the podcast and a certain one will tell him lol.

Yes the kid needs to take as much time as possible doubt he'll be back till November at the earliest

Let's be honest Shaw just needs to come onto the podcast and a certain one will tell him lol.

Yes the kid needs to take as much time as possible doubt he'll be back till November at the earliest

Tommy Mitchell not getting a game will be nothing compared to the fallout if they sign Shaw up for another year, midseason. There will be quite a few outraged Eddie impersonations on the board.

Tommy Mitchell not getting a game will be nothing compared to the fallout if they sign Shaw up for another year, midseason. There will be quite a few outraged Eddie impersonations on the board.

Sir Swans will love it lol.

Shaw is done though but has done enough for the club which is an amazing effort

Sir Swans will love it lol.

Shaw is done though but has done enough for the club which is an amazing effort

Not done yet!

I don't think he has lost anything that would warrant him not getting a game anymore.
He is still the same Shaw he always was, turnover merchant. Like Goodesy when he finds some form he will hold it, so playing shite now is not really important while we are winning. Ditto for Tippo and JPK and Ted and Kizza.

Not done yet!

I don't think he has lost anything that would warrant him not getting a game anymore.
He is still the same Shaw he always was, turnover merchant. Like Goodesy when he finds some form he will hold it, so playing shite now is not really important while we are winning. Ditto for Tippo and JPK and Ted and Kizza.

I'm on the fence with Shaw. We are sort of cornered now as unfortunately Jones has been injured, and we didn't trial someone like Newman, Marsh when we had that easier block leading into the bye. Personally his spot shouldn't be a certainty though, but it isn't as if he is a midfielder and we have 4-5 ready made midfielders in reserve with AFL experience. Jones aside, these HBF's are raw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not done yet!

Try this place

http://www.specsavers.com.au/

On League teams they said that Buddy is carrying an ankle injury and has been carrying it for some time.

Well he has only been scoring 4+ goals a match, so of course he is 'injured'

A Knee? Please elaborate and confirm it isn't an ACL which it what it sounds like...

In horses video he just said he is out "for a couple of weeks"

TBH i dont rate T-drex, interesting to see who subs, should be jones but may be cunningham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back