Injury 2015 Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your reason then? And I swear to god if u say coincidence... Also I didn't say I went to medicle school I was just having a guess.

Also I have been reading up on muscle Inbalance and teams such as the Yankees and NYgiants have had to manage muscle Inbalance so it is possible
Coincidence :p

Wright tore his abductor according to Richo in the presser...

Something's gotta give off field.

Wright out of contention for round 1 according to richo.

Montagna knee.. But richo was optimistic that it wasn't major .

This is without a doubt the biggest issue at our club at the moment.

You simply cannot rebuild when half your side is out every week.

It needs to be reviewed. It can't keep being bad luck.

All I can think is obscenities at the spate of injuries.. We need a vent thread.

ST KILDA duo Leigh Montagna and Nathan Wright are set to miss the Saints season opener against GWS after sustaining injuries in last night’s NAB Challenge clash with Hawthorn.

Scans this morning have revealed Montagna has a tear to the medial meniscus of his left knee and will have arthroscopic surgery to trim the damage.

He suffered the injury when twisting the knee after colliding with a teammate.

UPDATED: Injury list

The veteran Saint is set for a three to four week recovery, with the aim of returning for the team’s round two match against Gold Coast at Metricon Stadium.

Wright also underwent scans on Friday morning and has been diagnosed with a torn adductor. He will not require surgery and will commence rehabilitation, also with the initial aim of returning for round two.

He sustained his injury after he was bumped while kicking during the second quarter.

http://m.saints.com.au/news/2015-03-20/injury-update-posthawks.mobileapp

ST KILDA duo Leigh Montagna and Nathan Wright are set to miss the Saints season opener against GWS after sustaining injuries in last night’s NAB Challenge clash with Hawthorn.

Scans this morning have revealed Montagna has a tear to the medial meniscus of his left knee and will have arthroscopic surgery to trim the damage.

He suffered the injury when twisting the knee after colliding with a teammate.

UPDATED: Injury list

The veteran Saint is set for a three to four week recovery, with the aim of returning for the team’s round two match against Gold Coast at Metricon Stadium.

Wright also underwent scans on Friday morning and has been diagnosed with a torn adductor. He will not require surgery and will commence rehabilitation, also with the initial aim of returning for round two.

He sustained his injury after he was bumped while kicking during the second quarter.

http://m.saints.com.au/news/2015-03-20/injury-update-posthawks.mobileapp

Bollocks!!

Can you remember such a bad start to the season injury wise? Certainly not in the last 4 or 5 years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it too early to submit a request for a priority pick? Actually, I think injuries reduce teams chances of getting PP's.

Injuries are the worst.

Is it too early to submit a request for a priority pick? Actually, I think injuries reduce teams chances of getting PP's.

Injuries are the worst.

I think the fact that we won't win more than 5 games this year and the fact we have won 9 games the previous 2 years combined show that we have a reasonable request. We are just not competitive against most sides currently.

Josh Saunders (hamstring) available

Shane Savage (hamstring) 1 week

Jack Billings (hamstring) 2 weeks

Leigh Montagna (knee) 3-4 weeks

Nathan Wright (adductor) 4 weeks

Jimmy Webster (finger) 5 weeks

Sam Gilbert (foot) 6-8 weeks

Seb Ross (hamstring) 9-11 weeks

Farren Ray (hamstring) 10-12 weeks

Arryn Siposs (shoulder) 3-4 months

Daniel Markworth (shoulder) indefinite

Brodie Murdoch (back) indefinite

Nathan Wright. Another collision injury I don't even... Very frustrating.

Anyone know what is actually the problem with Murdoch? Is it a week by week "indefinite" injury or a long time "indefinite" injury?
"We don't know when he'll be back" I think is the quote from the injury video a couple of weeks ago.

This is fuxked. I'm fuxken over it and the season hasn't even begun.

I lost all my excitement for the year last night.

Even at full strength I thought we were certainties for the spoon. I know it's gonna be a long year or 2 and I've accepted that, but we'll get through it and build ourselves a premiership team along the way. I have faith :cool:

This is fuxked. I'm fuxken over it and the season hasn't even begun.

I lost all my excitement for the year last night.
In 8 months having he first pick and getting balic will make it allright :D:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back