Western Bulldogs
GWS
Geelong
Melbourne
West Coast
Essendon
St Kilda
Adelaide

Hey Blugazi, do you mind explaining your reasons for having Adelaide winning The Spoon?
Never mind that. He's got Carlton finishing two spots below the current premiers, and inside the 8.

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. Fremantle
4. Sydney
5. North Melbourne
6. Gold Coast
7. West Coast
8. Bulldogs
------------------------
9. Geelong
10. Richmond
11. Brisbane
12. Adelaide
13. Essendon
14. Carlton
15. Collingwood
16. GWS
17. Melbourne
18. St Kilda

Flag to either Hawks, Swans or Port.

Essendon top 6.

Richmond 9 despite massive preseason hype.

Carlton bottom 4.

StKilda spoon.......again.

Never mind that. He's got Carlton finishing two spots below the current premiers, and inside the 8.
Never mind that he's got Geelong only 1 spot above Melbourne and below GWS, collingwood and Carlton. :drunk:

I know my club will eventually fall away but below those 3 next year and just a tad above Melbourne... I think not.

Carlton won't get within 4 spots from finals let alone just above the reigning premiers.

Port
Hawks
Swans
North

Freo
Geelong
Adelaide
Gold Coast

Collingwood
Essendon
West Coast
Brisbane
Melbourne
Richmond
Carlton
GWS
St Kilda
Bulldogs

I didn't think I would end up rating Carlton so lowly and honestly I think they are better than this prediction makes it seem. I just feel all the teams above them will have a better year.
You've actually rated Carlton 2 spots higher than most

I love how mediocre teams suddenly become the next best thing off the back of a trade period.

Brisbane will still be below average. Lions KP Stocks are appalling despite possibly having one of the better midfields in the league.

I love how mediocre teams suddenly become the next best thing off the back of a trade period.

Brisbane will still be below average. Lions KP Stocks are appalling despite possibly having one of the better midfields in the league.
Our KPP stocks aren't as bad as you'd like to think. Word was Collingwood enquired about some of our young KPP's for the Beams trade you like them so much.

Not all clubs are blessed to have a player with the caliber of travis cloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide
Hawthorn
Sydney
Gold Coast
North Melbourne
Adelaide
Fremantle
Richmond
----
Brisbane
Collingwood
Geelong
Essendon
GWS
Carlton
West Coast
Melbourne
Western Bulldogs
St Kilda

Port Adelaide
Hawthorn
Sydney
Gold Coast
North Melbourne
Adelaide
Fremantle
Richmond
----
Brisbane
Collingwood
Geelong
Essendon
GWS
Carlton
West Coast
Melbourne
Western Bulldogs
St Kilda

If West Coast finish below GWS I'll eat my hat. Suns very unlikely to finish top 4 as well.

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. Fremantle
4. North
5. Sydney
6. Geelong
7. Richmond
8. West Coast
------------------
9. Gold Coast
10. Adelaide
11. Brisbane
12. Essendon
13. Collingwood
14. Carlton
15. GWS
16. Melbourne
17. Western Bulldogs
18. St. Kilda

Personal bias aside, I reckon 7th and 8th will be a toss up between Richmond, West Coast, Gold Coast and Adelaide.

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. Fremantle
4. Sydney
5. North Melbourne
6. Gold Coast
7. West Coast
8. Bulldogs
------------------------
9. Geelong
10. Richmond
11. Brisbane
12. Adelaide
13. Essendon
14. Carlton
15. Collingwood
16. GWS
17. Melbourne
18. St Kilda
Bulldogs 8th... Nice

ROFL. This stinks of bitterness. I can put my house on it that Collingwood fans would not be making comments like this (true or not) if Beams stayed.

We lack a genuine power forward. They certainly don't grow on trees. We have next year to sort that issue out as we still have a chunk of salary cap space to use up.

I haven't seen many people placing the Lions in their top 8. Our defence will be solid in a few years, as we have plenty of KPPs coming through.

Went through the fixture and made some scores, and this is what came out. Obviously my prediction won't be what transpires, and since it is so hard to tip upsets, it will only give a bit of an idea of what the ladder will look like.. Just my opinion. And another thing, this is obviously without any players in the draft from this year, so things will definitely change from now to Round 1.

1. Port Adelaide 20-2: Not sure about this, since I have question marks over their depth. But their middle patch of the year is quite breezy, so i was very surprised to have them losing two games.

2. Sydney 19-3: Will be better than last year IMO

3. Hawthorn 16-6: Will drop off a bit with age

4. Gold Coast 16-6: Gave them almost every game at Metricon, would be a good effort for them to finish top 4

5. North Melbourne 14-8: Thereabouts, but i still think they're not quite top 4 material

6. Brisbane 14-8: They play pretty well at the Gabba. Midfield will keep them competitive

7. Geelong 14-8: Don't think they can compete with top 4 but still always around the mark.

8. Adelaide 13-9 - Should have a harder edge about them. Still think their depth is not great.

9. Fremantle 12-10: Will remain competitive but good teams will get us.

10. GWS 11-11: Expect to see some improvement, late in the year especially

11. Richmond 11-11: Think their list has holes in it.

12. Collingwood 10-12: Will struggle but they still have some very good players

13. West coast 6-16: Don't think their list is any good tbh. If midfield doesn't improve they will struggle.

14. Essendon 6-16: Now i'm assuming they will cop some sort of penalty from ASADA, so this is still up in the air.

15. Carlton 6-16: List has major issues, will not take them anywhere.

16. Melbourne 5-17: gradual improvement but still can't see them doing much

17. Bulldogs 3-19: Take Boyd out, and they have serious issues with their list. Will struggle no doubt.

18. St Kilda 2-20: Need to keep rebuilding.

ROFL. This stinks of bitterness. I can put my house on it that Collingwood fans would not be making comments like this (true or not) if Beams stayed.

We lack a genuine power forward. They certainly don't grow on trees. We have next year to sort that issue out as we still have a chunk of salary cap space to use up.

I haven't seen many people placing the Lions in their top 8. Our defence will be solid in a few years, as we have plenty of KPPs coming through.

Not bitter. Dissapointed he left , but happy he left for the reasons he did , you cant keep a player when its family related.

Just don't get caught in the hype of an offseason signing !

Not bitter. Dissapointed he left , but happy he left for the reasons he did , you cant keep a player when its family related.

Just don't get caught in the hype of an offseason signing !
Umm, I'm not. Most Lions fans I know are not. There are the exceptions that think we'll finish top 8 though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back