11.Richmond
12.Collingwood
13.Brisbane
14.GWS
15.Melbourne
16.Carlton
17.Western Bulldogs
18. St Kilda

And stuff your shitty Gold Coast predictions.. We were sitting top 4 after 12 rounds last year had a couple losses then lost Ablett and fell to pieces with 10 of our best 22 playing the last 6 games.
Add Eade
Malceski there's another 4 plus wins already .. 15 wins minimal this year.

Richmond are shocking all over the field. Won't get near a fit West Coast next year.
Really don't think you should be so confident. After losing to us two years running in perth. What makes you think you can come to melbourne and beat us? Its the same s**t list you had two years ago. And to say where terrible all over the field seriously shows the lack of knowledge you have of the game. We dont have to play martin or deledio through our mid. Yet the both of them would be a feature in yours. Move along peasant.

Really don't think you should be so confident. After losing to us two years running in perth. What makes you think you can come to melbourne and beat us? Its the same s**t list you had two years ago. And to say where terrible all over the field seriously shows the lack of knowledge you have of the game. We dont have to play martin or deledio through our mid. Yet the both of them would be a feature in yours. Move along peasant.
I'm confident because I know Richmond have no improvement in them and our midfield will be better. We're already better everywhere else.

I reckon there are going to be quite a few people disappointed with their GC predictions. I don't see them finishing top 6, probably not even top 8, as they're not good enough defensively.

Don't know about that, adding Malceski into that line-up I reckon they are a damn good bet for the top 8.

Don't know about that, adding Malceski into that line-up I reckon they are a damn good bet for the top 8.

Eade is our biggest coup of the year..
He has been ripping shreds off all the boys..
About training standerds and having the right football nous.. Education wise..
Saying you can't even do skill sessions until your fitness is AFL standerd.
A few top players have spent all pre season just running, and not touching the balls because of Eades wish.. No fitness no games!

LOVE IT

A few top players have spent all pre season just running, and not touching the balls because of Eades wish.. No fitness no games!

LOVE IT
I wonder if you'll still be loving it if once the season starts all these top players who haven't been allowed to participate in skills sessions appear to have gone backwards with their disposal quality due to being so out of touch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malceski is just another Harbrow rebounding defender, who basically turns defense into attack. That wasn't what I meant. What I meant was that as a team they don't seem to have a defensive mindset. Even Melbourne had less points scored against them for the season than GC.

My 2 cents worth...

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. Sydney
4. Geelong
5. North Melbourne
6. Essendon
7. Fremantle
8. Adelaide
----------------
9. Richmond
10. Gold Coast
11. Collingwood
12. Brisbane
13. West Coast Eagles
14. Greater Western Sydney
15. Western Bulldogs
16. Melbourne
17. St Kilda
18. Carlton

LOVE IT
That was Blight's approach at St. Kilda. He lasted 15 games.

LOVE IT

Your midfield is crazy! Ablett , O'Meara , Prestia , Bennell and Rischitelli , Swallow

Last edited:
I wonder if you'll still be loving it if once the season starts all these top players who haven't been allowed to participate in skills sessions appear to have gone backwards with their disposal quality due to being so out of touch?
Already got the worst clanger count in The comp.. Yet still beat every1 bar the top 4...
There skills couldn't get much worse

Malceski is just another Harbrow rebounding defender, who basically turns defense into attack. That wasn't what I meant. What I meant was that as a team they don't seem to have a defensive mindset. Even Melbourne had less points scored against them for the season than GC.

But it's all about scoring more than the other guy, something I reckon the Suns will be good at

Richmond are shocking all over the field. Won't get near a fit West Coast next year.
You're a funny guy, we have WestbCoast covered all over the ground. Your midfield isn't close to ours.

Well since you 'know' we haven't got any improvement, then who wins the 2015 flag?
He also knew that Ramce wouldn't make the 40 man AA squad, shows how much you should take note of his opinion on Richmond;)
Might also explain why he appears so bitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back