2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Are these predictions a joke.

No, Carlton were a 7-14-1 team this year and most people don't rate their youth. They've just finished 13th and had their leading goal-kicker walk out on them. A few honourable losses and a win over North late in the year does not mean Carlton are building.

No, Carlton were a 7-14-1 team this year and most people don't rate their youth. They've just finished 13th and had their leading goal-kicker walk out on them. A few honourable losses and a win over North late in the year does not mean Carlton are building.
What ever

You almost reversed the ladder and made some random changes? Lol
Yup. Predicting a massive face-lift to the AFL next year due to all the scandals, free agency and fixture un-equalisation going on next year.

Also, Essendon get the very shortest end of the stick imaginable and as a result of their ASADA findings become permanently banned from ever playing another AFL game again. Therefore the Bulldogs' premiership VFL team replace Essendon in every for-see able season possible. Already pumped for the centenary ANZAC day game between Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs' reserves next year ha ha.

Quoting this year's AFL slogan, "Anything's Possible."

Hawthorn
Sydney
Port
Freo
North
Richmond
Gold Coast
Geelong

Brisbane
Pies
Bombers
Crows
Eagles
Bulldogs
Blues
GWS
Dees
Saints

Pointless exercise really. So many unforeseeable factors. Confident on top four and bottom three, that's about it. From North-Blues could be reversed for all I know. Richmond 6th is just hoping, not with any confidence.

1. Hawthorn
2.Sydney
3.Port Adelaide
4.Gold Coast
5.Geelong
6.Fremantle
7.North Melbourne
8.Adelaide

9.West Coast
10.Richmond
11.Collingwood
12.Essendon
13.Western Bulldogs
14.GWS
15.Brisbane
16.Carlton
17.Melbourne
18.St Kilda

1. Hawthorn
2. Sydney
3. Port Adelaide
4. Fremantle
5. North Melbourne
6. Geelong
7. Adelaide
8. Gold Coast
----------------------
9. Richmond
10. West Coast
11. Essendon
12. Collingwood
13. Bulldogs
14. Brisbane
15. Carlton
16. GWS
17. Melbourne
18. St Kilda

Verion 2.0
Folks it is only my opinion so don't take to heart my comments.

1: Port Young list will only improve.
2: Swans 11 home games and top end talent.
3: Hawks Well coached and even spread of talent on every line.
4: Kangas Enough depth and strong midfield should see them repeat this seasons effort.
5: Freo 11 home games and well coached team.
6: Geelong Still enough talent to be thereabouts.
7: GCS Abletttttttt.
8: Adelaide Enough top end talent to scrape into 8.
9: Carlton Good coach and with a full list can come close to making it.
10: West Coast Strong forward line but lacking classy midfield to threaten.
11: Richmond Best 22 is good enough to make it but very little depth to cover loss of any key player.
12: Brisbane Young developing team still a couple years away.
13: GWS Improving list but still a few years away.
14: Collingwood Definate rebuilding stage with a promising young list.
15: Bulldogs Need several tall key position players to complement promising midfield.
16: Essendon Unfortunately this club seems to be in turmoil and lack of drafting options will hurt them.
17: Melbourne Too young to climb the ladder just yet.
18: Saints 3-4 years away from making 8.

1. Sydney
2. Port Adelaide
3. Hawthorn
4. North Melbourne
5. Fremantle
6. Richmond
7. Adelaide
8. Geelong

9. Gold Coast
10. Brisbane
11. Essendon
12. West Coast
13. Carlton
14. Collingwood
15. GWS
16. Western Bulldogs
17. Melbourne
18. St Kilda

HI GUYS! I AM BIGFOOTY AFL GENIUS SO WHAT I SAY HERE IS THE TRUTH AND WILL HAPPEN EXACTLY, OK!?

1: GWS - I KNOW YOU MIGHT LAUGH BUT THESE GUYS ARE UNDERRATED AND UNDER AGE, YOU WILL ALL BE FOOLS FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THEM!
2: ADELAIDE - SANDO GONE MEANS THEY WILL IMPROVE DRASTICALLY, THEY WILL FIND A KEN HINKLEY AND THEN PORT WILL BE JEALOUS HAHA!
3: ESSENDON - THE DRUGS THING WON'T STOP THEM, HIRD BACK MEANS THEY WILL BE AWESOMER THAN WHAT BOMBER THOMSON COULD DO.
4. MELBOURNE - HOW DARE YOU GUYS LAUGH AT THIS, PAUL ROOS IS THE MESSIAH AS STATED IN ANOTHER THREAD, BIGFOOTY HAS SPOKEN.
5: ST. KILDA - NICK REIWOLDT WILL CONVINCE LENNY HAYES TO STAY AND THEY FIND PATCHES OF THEIR FORM OF 2008 - 2010
6: BRISBANE - WE KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, DAYNE BEAMS IS A LION IN 2015 AND THE BEAMS BROTHERS ARE BETTER THAN THE SHAWS.
7: RICHMOND - THEY GOT THE TASTE OF FINALS! LOOK OUT FOR THESE TIGERS THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO SOMETIMES BE OK AT FOOTBALLING.
8: CARLTON - JUDD AND MICK MALTHOUSE ARE REUNITED, THAT MEANS THEY ARE AS GOOD AS WEST COAST USED TO BE SO BEWARE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9: WESTERN - BAD LUCK GUYS, ALMOST MADE IT. BEEN REBUILDING SINCE CHRIS GRANT RETIRED, THESE THINGS TAKE TIME YA KNOW!
10: PORT ADELAIDE - I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL THINKING "THIS GUY IS A FOOL" BUT IT'S GONNA BE A 2 STEPS FORWARD 3 STEPS BACK SEASON.
11: COLLINGWOOD - THESE GUYS ARE CONSISTENT, BACK TO BACK 11th. WILL MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GOOD FOR 5 ROUNDS THOUGH!
12: GEELONG - THEY WILL FALL AWAY, WE SAY IT EVERY YEAR AND IT NEVER HAPPENS, BUT THIS TIME SURELY THEY WILL DROP OFF, WON'T THEY?
13: FREMANTLE - EVERYONE HAS FIGURED THEM OUT, AT HALF TIME IN THE SEMI KEN HINKLEY MADE A PLAN AND NOW EVERYONE WILL COPY IT.
14: SYDNEY - BIG CALL I KNOW, BUT I KNOW A GUY WHO KNOWS THEIR SECRETARY & TURNS OUT THEY RAN OUTTA MONEY, NO MONEY = NO WINS.
15: WEST COAST - THEY RELY TOO MUCH ON PRIDDIS COZ VOTED BEST PLAYER EVER BY UMPIRES, WHO ARE ALWAYS CLEAR DECISION MAKERS.
16: HAWTHORN - GRAND FINAL HANGOVER SO THEY DECIDE TO TANK FOR DRAFT PICKS AND TRY AGAIN IN 2016.

BOOKMARK THIS GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT BUT MY LOGIC IS ALWAYS RIGHT, I AM NUMBER 1 BIGFOOTY POSTER AND MOST ACCURATE.

Trying way too hard.

Sydney
Fremantle
Geelong
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Port Adelaide
Essendon
GC

Carlton
Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne
Adelaide
WC
Melbourne
GWS
Richmond
Brisbane
St. Kilda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HI GUYS! I AM BIGFOOTY AFL GENIUS SO WHAT I SAY HERE IS THE TRUTH AND WILL HAPPEN EXACTLY, OK!?

1: GWS - I KNOW YOU MIGHT LAUGH BUT THESE GUYS ARE UNDERRATED AND UNDER AGE, YOU WILL ALL BE FOOLS FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THEM!
2: ADELAIDE - SANDO GONE MEANS THEY WILL IMPROVE DRASTICALLY, THEY WILL FIND A KEN HINKLEY AND THEN PORT WILL BE JEALOUS HAHA!
3: ESSENDON - THE DRUGS THING WON'T STOP THEM, HIRD BACK MEANS THEY WILL BE AWESOMER THAN WHAT BOMBER THOMSON COULD DO.
4. MELBOURNE - HOW DARE YOU GUYS LAUGH AT THIS, PAUL ROOS IS THE MESSIAH AS STATED IN ANOTHER THREAD, BIGFOOTY HAS SPOKEN.
5: ST. KILDA - NICK REIWOLDT WILL CONVINCE LENNY HAYES TO STAY AND THEY FIND PATCHES OF THEIR FORM OF 2008 - 2010
6: BRISBANE - WE KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, DAYNE BEAMS IS A LION IN 2015 AND THE BEAMS BROTHERS ARE BETTER THAN THE SHAWS.
7: RICHMOND - THEY GOT THE TASTE OF FINALS! LOOK OUT FOR THESE TIGERS THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO SOMETIMES BE OK AT FOOTBALLING.
8: CARLTON - JUDD AND MICK MALTHOUSE ARE REUNITED, THAT MEANS THEY ARE AS GOOD AS WEST COAST USED TO BE SO BEWARE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9: WESTERN - BAD LUCK GUYS, ALMOST MADE IT. BEEN REBUILDING SINCE CHRIS GRANT RETIRED, THESE THINGS TAKE TIME YA KNOW!
10: PORT ADELAIDE - I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL THINKING "THIS GUY IS A FOOL" BUT IT'S GONNA BE A 2 STEPS FORWARD 3 STEPS BACK SEASON.
11: COLLINGWOOD - THESE GUYS ARE CONSISTENT, BACK TO BACK 11th. WILL MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GOOD FOR 5 ROUNDS THOUGH!
12: GEELONG - THEY WILL FALL AWAY, WE SAY IT EVERY YEAR AND IT NEVER HAPPENS, BUT THIS TIME SURELY THEY WILL DROP OFF, WON'T THEY?
13: FREMANTLE - EVERYONE HAS FIGURED THEM OUT, AT HALF TIME IN THE SEMI KEN HINKLEY MADE A PLAN AND NOW EVERYONE WILL COPY IT.
14: SYDNEY - BIG CALL I KNOW, BUT I KNOW A GUY WHO KNOWS THEIR SECRETARY & TURNS OUT THEY RAN OUTTA MONEY, NO MONEY = NO WINS.
15: WEST COAST - THEY RELY TOO MUCH ON PRIDDIS COZ VOTED BEST PLAYER EVER BY UMPIRES, WHO ARE ALWAYS CLEAR DECISION MAKERS.
16: HAWTHORN - GRAND FINAL HANGOVER SO THEY DECIDE TO TANK FOR DRAFT PICKS AND TRY AGAIN IN 2016.

BOOKMARK THIS GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT BUT MY LOGIC IS ALWAYS RIGHT, I AM NUMBER 1 BIGFOOTY POSTER AND MOST ACCURATE.
My eyes are bleeding

My eyes are bleeding
eyes_removed.png

1.Sydney
2.Westcoast
3.Port Adelaide
4.North Melbourne
5.Fremantle
6.Hawthorn
7.Gold Coast
8.Richmond
9.Adelaide
10.Carlton
11.Geelong
12.Essendon
13.Bulldogs
14.Brisbane
15.Mebourne
16.Collingwood
17.St Kilda
18.GWS

that must be similar to the 06 ladder.
I likey

1.sydney
2.hawks
3.port
4. freo
5. cats
6.norf
7.eagles
8. gold coast
9. rich
10.Adel
11. Carl
12. Coll
13. WB
14. bris
15. GWS
16. Melb
17. STK
18. ESS

bombers last because I believe a lot of there players will be hit with suspensions

1. Sydney
2. Fremantle
3. Port Adelaide
4. Hawthorn
5. North Melbourne
6. Geelong
7. Richmond
8. Adelaide

9. West Coast
10. Gold Coast
11. Essendon
12. Collingwood