Opinion 2015 Leadership Group Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

From the clubs Facebook:

There has been a change to your 2015 leadership group.

We’ll announce it at 2pm.

Could be something as simple as one in (Fyfe) one out (Spurr) and the key spots stay the same.

I would think if Pav wasn't the skipper that could leak by 2pm, but we haven't leaked much over the last few years.

2014 (Actual)
Pavlich (C)W
Sandilands (VC)
Mundy
McPharlin
de Boer
Spurr

2015 (Predicted)
Fyfe (VC)
Sandilands
Mundy (C) - Mundy to be captain for 2 years until Fyfe is ready to take on the role. A captain can not get suspended for stupid things during the year.
Pavlich
Spurr
Johnson - Has a matured a lot over the last few years, is ready to be part of the leadership group.

Walters is a smokey if Pav drops out of the leadership group then I think he should come in.

McPharlin can just be left to concentrate of playing and keepting fit and de Boer is fighting for a spot in the 22 and people in the leadership group should be locked in the 22.

2014 (Actual)
Pavlich (C)W
Sandilands (VC)
Mundy
McPharlin
de Boer
Spurr

2015 (Predicted)
Fyfe (VC)
Sandilands
Mundy (C) - Mundy to be captain for 2 years until Fyfe is ready to take on the role. A captain can not get suspended for stupid things during the year.
Pavlich
Spurr
Johnson - Has a matured a lot over the last few years, is ready to be part of the leadership group.

Walters is a smokey if Pav drops out of the leadership group then I think he should come in.

McPharlin can just be left to concentrate of playing and keepting fit and de Boer is fighting for a spot in the 22 and people in the leadership group should be locked in the 22.

Pav has been done before. I think the Fyfe hit on Lewis was silly but still borderline for mine, and everyone agrees the Fyfe bump was incorrectly adjudicated.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-15/pav-stevie-j-face-bans

2014 (Actual)
Pavlich (C)W
Sandilands (VC)
Mundy
McPharlin
de Boer
Spurr

2015 (Predicted)
Fyfe (VC)
Sandilands
Pavlich
Spurr

would be very surprised if Mundy is captain. Would also be surprised if Walters doesn't come in. Fyfe surely coming in either as VC or C.

Ch 7 are running with the phrasing "...and the new Dockers captain" in their ad breaks during the tennis, but that could just be viewer bait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine is the direction they should be taking with these changes to be announced soon, although if I had a say I'd personally like to see Walters or Neale at least get in.

Pav won't hug captaincy this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back