2015 LFFL Official Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had him pencilled in. Considered jumping the gun last round
Yep same was considering with my last pick. Just not sure how much of it he will get yet

Is backup, but you never know. I was pretty pissed Cyril went straight after Wallis so I've been sweating on Boyd for a long, long time. Knew Gentleman would let him go as his forwards are set, and was quietly confident in a pass from you as well, Wacky. Thinking about bottoming out and carrying Daniher and Boyd for the next ten years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Boyd will be good in a few years but will get the number one defender each week. Gonna be struggle street for a while. Really worth carrying over a player who won't dominate for a few years?
Really good point. Pretty much all the best key forwards had someone else taking the best defender when they were young. Riewoldt had Gehrig, Cloke had Rocca (I think) Boyd will have no one. May restrict his development.

Lol Boyd will be good in a few years but will get the number one defender each week. Gonna be struggle street for a while. Really worth carrying over a player who won't dominate for a few years?
Agreed, and in typical Mozzie Bite forward fashion, he'll only play three good games for the year. One against WAG, one against sr20, and the last against Pie.

Really good point. Pretty much all the best key forwards had someone else taking the best defender when they were young. Riewoldt had Gehrig, Cloke had Rocca (I think) Boyd will have no one. May restrict his development.
true as well. Buddy, Ben Dixon. Fevola, Glenn Manton. Lockett, Mark Jackson. Dunstall, Michael Byrne.

Pick 122 - The Cheetahs - Eddie Betts (Adel)
Won't mark the ball but should be good for a couple of goals a game which is all I need for a backup forward.

Jordie_tackles

Pick 124: Jarrad McVeigh (Sydney)- South Eastern Polar Bears

Pretty easy selection for me there, expect him to go back to half back like he did in 2013 where he got high 30s every week.

Smartys Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back