List Mgmt. 2015 LIST MANAGEMENT thread - 2016 list complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbie Warnock delisted at Carlton. Might be worth picking him up as our 3rd back up ruckman as we will struggle if Gawn and Spencer both go down. Clear a 4th spot and draft another ruckman to develop

Wouldnt redden from port be a much better option if we wanted a ruckman not sure warnock proved he could do anything but tap the ball red be better around ground up forward n pretty sure he is younger so could actually push spencer out of 2nd spot

Wouldnt redden from port be a much better option if we wanted a ruckman not sure warnock proved he could do anything but tap the ball red be better around ground up forward n pretty sure he is younger so could actually push spencer out of 2nd spot
But Redden makes Gawny look healthy

We certainly need a ruck backup for Gawn and Spencer. However Warnock seems like a bit of a dinosaur once the ball hits the deck. Haven't seen much of Redden. But if he's more mobile than Warnock I'd probably go for him.

I'd be more than happy having him as a rookie for sure.

You want a back up that can actually play, he is not worth a pinch of ..it he is injury prone and when he would be needed he would most likely be unavailable.

Plus he has his chance to come to Melbourne but chose Blues no second chances in my book

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe it's been 5 years since that inaugural GC draft. Seems like only yesterday I was screaming in agony when Tom Lynch went one pick before our pick 12 and then throwing myself through a wall when we passed on Jack Darling for Lucas Cook.

I'd be more than happy having him as a rookie for sure.
No point having an experienced ruckman on the rookie list. If Gawn and Spencer are injured for the first round of the year who rucks? Warnock is useless on the rookie list. The rookie list should be there to develop players like we are doing with Max King. One year for Warnock and if King is ready to be promoted next year we can get rid of Warnock

No point having an experienced ruckman on the rookie list. If Gawn and Spencer are injured for the first round of the year who rucks? Warnock is useless on the rookie list. The rookie list should be there to develop players like we are doing with Max King. One year for Warnock and if King is ready to be promoted next year we can get rid of Warnock
If Spencer ever gets injured you just put him on the LTI for the rest of the season. Immediately improves net list quality.

You can nominate one rookie to be eligible for senior selection at the start of each year.

You can nominate one rookie to be eligible for senior selection at the start of each year.
Really? Thought we only could because of Petracca's ACL.

DYING for some delistings. Much like finals, seeing all these other clubs have a go of it is making me jealous. I don't even care who it is we let go. Just let them go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back