List Mgmt. 2015 LIST MANAGEMENT thread - 2016 list complete

Remove this Banner Ad

So, assuming Harmes will get promoted, we're left with Garland, Howe, Hunt and Toumpas out of contract.

I'd imagine Hunt might get delisted and rookied, and who knows with the other three.

So, assuming Harmes will get promoted, we're left with Garland, Howe, Hunt and Toumpas out of contract.

I'd imagine Hunt might get delisted and rookied, and who knows with the other three.
How many rookies can we have? If we've retained King & White, how does this affect our ability to delist & rookie the likes of Terlich & M Jones?

How many rookies can we have? If we've retained King & White, how does this affect our ability to delist & rookie the likes of Terlich & M Jones?
Max four rookies with a full list. Sydney often run less than a full list with an extra rookie or two to create some cap space and also some more pressure for rookies competing for an upgrade.

We had four last year.

So if we've retained two and are likely to promote two, then we have room for Terlich and MJones to be demoted.

But of course, I'd rather we dumped them completely and bring in fresh talent.

Max four rookies with a full list. Sydney often run less than a full list with an extra rookie or two to create some cap space and also some more pressure for rookies competing for an upgrade.

We had four last year.

So if we've retained two and are likely to promote two, then we have room for Terlich and MJones to be demoted.

But of course, I'd rather we dumped them completely and bring in fresh talent.
Thanks for the info. Seeing as they are both contracted, I'd be fine to keep Matt Jones - an honest trier. But surely Terlich is done, having not played a game all year? If I recall, the trade period last year saw Michael Evans only delisted at the last minute, and I foresee something similar here. Maybe that's as they try and negotiate Terlich's pay out, or see who else they can get?

Garland has just re-signed for 3 years: "success wouldn't mean anything to me unless it was with Melbourne."

Good. People underrate Garland, many teams would have happily taken him off our hands if we were dumb enough to give him up.

Garland has just re-signed for 3 years: "success wouldn't mean anything to me unless it was with Melbourne."

Love the quote but i bet he had that same stoner face he always has when he said it. Id hate to play poker against Garlo, i would be completely read-less.

Someone needs to put together a 'The many faces of Colin Garland' montage

cheeky swipe at other departed players haha

I believe we have no other free agents so this may be the first year we don't lose anyone in that fashion

Love the quote but i bet he had that same stoner face he always has when he said it. Id hate to play poker against Garlo, i would be completely read less.

Someone needs to put together a 'The many faces of Colin Garland' montage
IzCuViy.png
KGeTIC7.png
JbtDVzH.jpg

Last edited:
Must say although I'm not Garlands biggest fan that is a quality jab at Frawley.

Hopefully it's a mutual feeling across the playing group. Would love to see our players let Frawley know about it next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So over the years we still have three Dainher players after jamar retired this year

Daniher
Jones
Dunn
Garland

Bailey
Grimes
Spencer
Watts
Jetta
Trengrove
Gawn
Howe?
Tmac

Neeld
Hogan
Toumpas?
Viney
Kent
M Jones
Terlich

So over the years we still have three Dainher players after jamar retired this year

Daniher
Jones
Dunn
Garland

Bailey
Grimes
Spencer
Watts
Jetta
Trengrove
Gawn
Howe?
Tmac

Neeld
Hogan
Toumpas?
Viney
Kent
M Jones
Terlich
Not bad. Just gotta get rid of M Jokes and Terlich and either see improvement in Grimes, Spencer, Watts, Trengove (harsh I know), Howe, and Toumpas or relegation to being depth players and we're doing okay. Then no one can talk about 'mental scars' or anything.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back