2015 Matthew Kreuzer sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

That time of year again folks.

We are proud to sponsor the big #8 for the 8th straight year so I am canvassing interest so I can PM payment details.

Background

This sponsorship was originally from The Blue View (now bluebaggers.com). I was doing admin work over there and we were sponsoring Josh Kennedy when he was traded. I pushed to get a decent player and we were promised Pick 1 in the draft and the rest, as they say, is history.

Let me take this opportunity to acknowledge once more, one of our most generous contributors who has now left us. RIP [user]The Cranium[/user]

2 Guernsey Dinner tickets:

Attendees at the Guernsey dinner are usually chosen by canvassing who is interested at the time as it is a midweek function, and then raffle entries according to level of contribution. Usually we will raffle one and choose another with contribution and longevity in mind, or if an interstate contributor is going to be in town so hopefully everybody has an opportunity over time.

There is a plaque handed out at the dinner. This can be kept by the first name drawn out.

Cocktail Party

Most years Carlton give us two free tickets to a cocktail party. I will keep you posted on when this is.

Contributors generally give $20 right up to $350 on occasion. The choice is yours. BigFooty offer a gold and platinum subscription for contributions >$50 and over >$100. Raffle entries are generally 1 per $20 spent.

We don't get a huge amount of interest for these midweek events so even a little bit might earn you a ticket.

Last edited:

Can I be interested without guaranteeing to be involved? It's hard to know if you're interested without some kind of detail :p
You donate however much you want to the kreuzer fund. Pretty sure sponsorship money contributes directly to the player's community involvement but I could be wrong. Everyone who sponsors goes into the draw to win a ticket to the jumper presentation dinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll definitely jump on. Not sure what's involved, but let me know ODN.
Give what ever you can, can keep it anonymous if you wish.

We put the cash together to hit a target sponsorship package.

Any donation around $60 ( I think) get a bf subscription as well.

We also get 2 tickets to a dinner with players and a couple of other things.

Also a cool badge under your avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back