2015 Matthew Kreuzer sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh ODN... if only your powers could be used for good, and not evil!

But seriously, you are the best Matthew Kreuzer sponsorship collection thingy guy I have ever seen.

You are awesome and have my utter devotion (really me this time).

You are awesome and have my undying devotion.
What an apple polisher :eek: I suppose you are going to claim your post has been edited by a mod :p:D

Truth is, I secretly wish mods would give me some attention. I'm jealous ...

Last edited by a moderator:

1062107170.png

Oh ODN... if only your powers could be used for good, and not evil!

But seriously, you are the best Matthew Kreuzer sponsorship collection thingy guy I have ever seen.

You are awesome and have my utter devotion (really me this time).
How many have you seen?
ODN is the best
Next time stop there

Dollars are in as soon as BF contribution clears. Asking for badges today.

Apparently the club database stuffed up and some emails on the sponsorship side were overwritten by emails on the membership side so the Guernsey presentation dinner email wasn't received. They contacted me yesterday and I said I'd give them some names ASAP. It is 4th March. I'll upload the invitation.

Start considering your availability. Anybody that has never been and wants to go, let me know. Anybody from interstate visiting at the time, let me know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay request has been made.

All contributors will be getting badges. Those that have contributed $50 or over will get Gold BF subscriptions. Those that have contributed $100 or over will get Platinum BF subscriptions.

Let me know if you don't get what is coming to you.

If milk-crate and me are selected please remember we are 2 individual people.

However, if I only have one ticket left, you two can go as one. You just have to decide who makes the better horse's arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back