2015 Mature Aged Players

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Josh Porter will get picked up from werribee. Has been solid there this year. Quick and a very natural forward, 195ish and 92-93kg!

Matt Hanson and Jake Wilson should get a look in too.

Nick Rippon still killing it for nth ballarat!
I think some sides don't nominate players from their reserves deliberately so that they keep them hidden. I would be surprised to see Porter not on an AFL list however.

I loved Hanson in the games I've seen him in. Wilson maybe, not sure if he'll quite get there.

Essendon VFL wise I can definitely see Coghlan being picked up.

Too old now, and hasn't had the greatest season either.
Ah fair enough, haven't really followed the VFL much this year. I really wanted Collingwood to draft him as a rookie a few years ago.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
21/22 year old Nick Rippon from the North Melbourne aligned North Ballarat Roosters wins the JJ Liston trophy from a 4 - way tie for second.

Inside leaning midfielder who thrives on the contest. A touch on the short side (178cm?) but a footballers footballer.

Whilst I'm here, the Fothergill - Round medalist of the best U23 player in the VFL went to Adam Marcon.

But of a cop out having already played senior VFL football for 4 seasons nowinuding state football but a good honour nor the less who has given great credence to recent draftees (Nic Newman - Sydney, Kane Lambert - Richmond, Dean Towers - Sydney).

And finally, the VFL team of the year was named;

VFL Team of The Year
Coach: Paul Hudson(Sand)

Back:

P.Faulks(Will)
J.Wilson(Werr)
D.Mirra(BHH-Capt)

Half Back:

J.Russell(Foots)
M.Hartley(Cob)
R.Pendlebury(Coll)

Centre:
M.Banner(Will)
C.Jones(Sand)
N.Rippon(NBall)

Half Fwd:
S.Dunnell(Will)
M.Brown(Sand)
I.Conway(Werr)

Fwd:

A.Gallucci(Will)
J.Lisle(Port)
K.Hardingham(Ess)

Ruck:

N.Meese(Will)
B.Jolley(Will)
O.Uysal(Cob)

I/change:
L.Kiel(NBall)

M.Sewell(NBall)
A.Marcon(Will)
M.Hanson(Werr)
B.Moloney(Coll)
A.Hooper(Will)

bolded guys could come into draft calculations

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
why didn't lambert get in the system until this year? was under the blues nose now is doing a job in the midfield of the team sitting 5th
While he is a good player. If he was at Carlton he would be close to the scrap heap already I reckon. Lucky Richmond took. Has really taken his chance and looks a player. Mature agers normally become better players when in a good side

While he is a good player. If he was at Carlton he would be close to the scrap heap already I reckon. Lucky Richmond took. Has really taken his chance and looks a player. Mature agers normally become better players when in a good side
fair enough don't watch much vfl. started off slowly but has been picked best 22 everytime he is fit. the fact we got guys like him and miles for sfa makes a difference

21/22 year old Nick Rippon from the North Melbourne aligned North Ballarat Roosters wins the JJ Liston trophy from a 4 - way tie for second.

Inside leaning midfielder who thrives on the contest. A touch on the short side (178cm?) but a footballers footballer.

Whilst I'm here, the Fothergill - Round medalist of the best U23 player in the VFL went to Adam Marcon.

But of a cop out having already played senior VFL football for 4 seasons nowinuding state football but a good honour nor the less who has given great credence to recent draftees (Nic Newman - Sydney, Kane Lambert - Richmond, Dean Towers - Sydney).

And finally, the VFL team of the year was named;

VFL Team of The Year
Coach:
Paul Hudson(Sand)

Back:

P.Faulks(Will)
J.Wilson(Werr)
D.Mirra(BHH-Capt)

Half Back:

J.Russell(Foots)
M.Hartley(Cob)
R.Pendlebury(Coll)

Centre:
M.Banner(Will)
C.Jones(Sand)
N.Rippon(NBall)

Half Fwd:
S.Dunnell(Will)
M.Brown(Sand)
I.Conway(Werr)

Fwd:
A.Gallucci(Will)

J.Lisle(Port)
K.Hardingham(Ess)

Ruck:

N.Meese(Will)
B.Jolley(Will)
O.Uysal(Cob)

I/change:
L.Kiel(NBall)

M.Sewell(NBall)
A.Marcon(Will)
M.Hanson(Werr)
B.Moloney(Coll)
A.Hooper(Will)

bolded guys could come into draft calculations
I reckon 2 or 3 will get picked up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing Ryan Gamble is going to take a punt on another shot at AFL. It's a long shot. It's really against the odds. I wouldn't bet on him being picked up again.
Really? Haha.

I'm hearing Ryan Gamble is going to take a punt on another shot at AFL. It's a long shot. It's really against the odds. I wouldn't bet on him being picked up again.
Carlton will take him Boekhurst style.

#gun

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Shane Yarran putting a clinic on I the WAFL Grand Final with 5.3 from his 8 kicks.

Michael Boland has also kicked 6.3 as Subiaco lead West Perth
You would think Yarran gets picked up this year!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Matthew Panos playing for Norwood in the SANFL. Never really got a chance at the Bulldogs in the forward line, but at Norwood has moved into the midfield and is tearing it apart. Was unlucky last year not to pick up a Magarey Medal.
One I had on my radar from the SANFL, who unfortunately don't update stats other than goals. What's he averaging?

Back