2015 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You would reckon Simon would be in line for the bombers job shortly, with Mathew there & Hird looking very shaky.

Losing Lloyd would be huge. He would know details of player contracts, draft targets and game plan.

I think you are confusing Simon Lloyd (assistant coach) with Brad Lloyd (list manager)

Simon runs out academy program, is in charge of developing our youth as well as being an assistant coach.

You think brothers and work colleges don't talk?

just a theory maybe simon lloyd gets the job oversees the developement and drafting for a few yrs than when lyons contract is up joins him to take over.ya never know

Surprised RTB didn't assume the media would jump all over this considering his arrival. Makes me think he is so bloody happy at Freo he didn't even contemplate the thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gossage and Lachy looking through the garbage only to be Rossed by the Boss.

Pathetic.

Tim "The Poor Man's Kim Hagdorn" Gossage tweeted that Lachie Reid's brilliant investigative journalism skills had landed him a massive scoop on Ross Lyon which will be shown exclusively on the Channel 10 news last night.

By the time it went to air the rest of the media Australia wide had been all over it like stink on a monkey.

When they showed Ross walking back to the club from the pub right across the road in his Freo gear, any "secret meeting" stories suddenly became as credible as Belle Gibson.

Tim and Lachie were chuffed with their little story about nothing though that saw many a viewer change over from the Million Dollar Minute to the Channel 10 news for some sort of a scoop.

The final straw was Ross's appearance on 7 news when he was actually laughing about it with Barra.

I'm surprised that they aren't linking Jesse Hogan coming home to see his parents during the bye before flying out to meet the team in Darwin today with secret meetings with Fremantle and the Eagles.

milkshake-bs-o.gif

[Insert Player X] has really let himself go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back