What did we give up for that basket?
tumblr_nbrkg8V1291qi7itzo1_400.jpg

Mr Peabody

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Fyfe is in better shape going in this week than what he was going into the Sydney game. Music to my ears.....

Last edited:

Spoken4

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle & Peel Thunder

Fyfe is in better shape going in this week than what he was going into the Sydney game. Music to my ears.....

Interesting to hear Lyon say that Fyfe is in better condition that he was going into the Sydney game (which was one of his best games in the second half of the year) and that McPharlin has improved significantly in the past 48 hours. Maybe Macca gets to play afterall.

Fred Ziffel

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
Cockburn W.A
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting to hear Lyon say that Fyfe is in better condition that he was going into the Sydney game (which was one of his best games in the second half of the year) and that McPharlin has improved significantly in the past 48 hours. Maybe Macca gets to play afterall.

Still has not been doing any running; at Fremantle Oval, at least. Getting on near three weeks since Luke has been seen running at Freo.
Of course he could have been running offsite but seems rather surreptitious, to me.

AAACockburn

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2013
Inside Wayne Carey's pain relief Ziplock.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
VFL
Still has not been doing any running; at Fremantle Oval, at least. Getting on near three weeks since Luke has been seen running at Freo.
Of course he could have been running offsite but seems rather surreptitious, to me.
I was in willagee today and I swear I saw luke chasing after Mr Whipee.
I really love the sounds of greenfield.

sij1981

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2008
sPACE
AFL Club
Fremantle

Old MacDonald was always a ploy...eah eah ohh

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Saw Clarke and moeller in Freo last night. Apart from being such an unfortunate looking guy, Craig looks to have put on some muscle. Clarke just has that laconic look to him permanently. The pair of them together just didn't look too bright. I'm sure they are... Gosh if Clarke plays we need him to absolutely smash a pack or three. And not get out marked by a midget mid. He has the talent to be one of the best rucks in the league. Would love if he plays to see him kick a couple and impose himself physically and athletically through running on the contest.

Saw Clarke and moeller in Freo last night. Apart from being such an unfortunate looking guy, Craig looks to have put on some muscle. Clarke just has that laconic look to him permanently. The pair of them together just didn't look too bright. I'm sure they are... Gosh if Clarke plays we need him to absolutely smash a pack or three. And not get out marked by a midget mid. He has the talent to be one of the best rucks in the league. Would love if he plays to see him kick a couple and impose himself physically and athletically through running on the contest.

They need to instruct him to hit a marking contest that has Gibson in it (preferably in front of Zac) with his knees first.

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
They need to instruct him to hit a marking contest that has Gibson in it (preferably in front of Zac) with his knees first.
Yep! It's not hard you wouldn't think. If he did that a few times a game and ran hard to be a link player once or twice he'd become extremely valuable.

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone hear Sonny on 6pr?

Fred Ziffel

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
Cockburn W.A
AFL Club
Fremantle
So Robbo is caressing Mark Thompson on AFL360 last night and leading him for a Hawthorn win.
" Hey Bomber, would you play Ryan Crowley after spending 12 months out of the game ?" while crowding his space, as Robbo does.
" Well , I would definitely think about it. You'd have to and why not ?"
" Oh yeah alright " says Robbo ,not really getting the response he wanted. " Then tell us , who meets in the grand final ? "
" Fremantle & WestCoast " Bomber instantly replies" "It wil be a Western Grand Final." He adds.

I can't say I have had a lot of time for Bomber Thompson; ....... Until now.

FreoBreeze

Debutant
Jan 11, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...case-of-fremantle-coach-ross-lyon?CMP=soc_568

Who is this peculiar man, we thought. He revealed himself quickly enough. A workaholic. The most unsentimental man to ever wield a clipboard. He certainly wasn’t one for overt displays of emotion. The day after his sister died, he arrived at the club, conducted a match committee meeting, a player’s meeting and oversaw a training session. He delivered a presentation to a major sponsor. He told no-one. “We don’t care how you feel,” he would tell his players, “it’s how you act.”

Worth a read.

Marty Whitelaw

All Australian
Aug 27, 2014
Nedlands
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth Falcons, LA Clippers
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...case-of-fremantle-coach-ross-lyon?CMP=soc_568

Who is this peculiar man, we thought. He revealed himself quickly enough. A workaholic. The most unsentimental man to ever wield a clipboard. He certainly wasn’t one for overt displays of emotion. The day after his sister died, he arrived at the club, conducted a match committee meeting, a player’s meeting and oversaw a training session. He delivered a presentation to a major sponsor. He told no-one. “We don’t care how you feel,” he would tell his players, “it’s how you act.”

Worth a read.

Thanks for posting that, a good read.

Freodoc

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2007
In a Purple Haze
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C.

Worth a read.

love him all the more. thanks for the link

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Last edited:

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006