2015 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's got FIG JAM written all over him IMO.
I wouldn't have thought so. I reckon he'd be feeling the pressure. Last preseason, he was talked up by the playing group as having had a stellar preseason. I watched him tear up an early intra club and thought he'd become a regular. He got an injury not too long after that which he struggled with but even so, he really did not take his chances. What is certain is that if we are to improve overall, lightly played types like Crozier have to be the source of the major improvement - it's unlikely to come from the tried and much tested.

He's 21yr old and has only played 34 games, almost half of those being as the sub.

And on the 'goes missing in big games' like when he kicked the goal in our 2nd game against Richmond. Set shot on the 50m line to put us back in front.

Perhaps you should redirect your anger at some of our experienced players who go missing and make mistakes rather than lambasting a kid.

His game v hawthorn in 2014 was also very good from memory. Kicked a couple and laid some solid tackles.

Like you said, still inexperienced in terms of games played and then mostly as sub

I'm kind of over Crozier, To me it seems like he thinks he is wayyyy belter than he is.

"It's well documented I came in fairly skinny and a little pasty kid from Victoria," Crozier said
Well documented?? Well documented!! haha, you're a part timer at best mate. Your career has not been well documented because at this stage, your career has been very average.

He always misses tackles, goes missing in big games, preferring to play with his salad than keep his eye on the ball, or his man.

To me, his career has been 1 big mark in the TAC cup and a VERY VERY polished instagram account, nothing more.

I hope I'm wrong
Seriously? You are going to make a character call based on the "well documented" comment. What were your thoughts on Balic's dad putting in the $70k bid? This is the kind of media stuff that has no substance at all. From my reading of the situation Crozier has a pretty good attitude.

Seriously? You are going to make a character call based on the "well documented" comment. What were your thoughts on Balic's dad putting in the $70k bid? This is the kind of media stuff that has no substance at all. From my reading of the situation Crozier has a pretty good attitude.
And iirc he had glandular fever during his first preseason so maybe there's some context there too in how he's described he wasn't in great shape early on.

Crozier trys his guts out during games. He just isn't strong enough yet and is still developing his body. He always is positive and looking to improve. Never says he is disappointed with his game time and speaks like he knows where he stands; that he needs to improve. He has genuine kicking skills that we need moving forward and writing him off now would be a mistake. Honestly, some people are just so hard to please.

Crozier trys his guts out during games. He just isn't strong enough yet and is still developing his body. He always is positive and looking to improve. Never says he is disappointed with his game time and speaks like he knows where he stands; that he needs to improve. He has genuine kicking skills that we need moving forward and writing him off now would be a mistake. Honestly, some people are just so hard to please.
There is no doubting that he brings some great attributes. The question is can he get involved enough to influence the game. It was the knock on him from his junior footy days - do a few mercurial things but then drift out of the game for long periods. So far he hasn't shown much to say he's going to become a reliable contributor. He's still largely running on the promise of those very good things he does when he does get involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back