2015 Membership (13,102 members @ 25/04/2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fell well short of 20NE3 :(
If they'd changed coaches at the end of 2012 when there were rumblings, perhaps the 20NE3 goal may have been achievable. Regardless, it's good to see how many members we've got already.

I've been monitoring the available member seats on the GC Suns website and they're slowly filling up. Not many good Silver seats left. Looking promising for 2015!

I normally get the 15 game interchange membership and attend a few games that I am able to bringing a few friends but last season (and it is looking like this season) I haven't been able to attend much at all so wasted a few tickets. My question is if I purchase the 11 game unreserved membership instead, can these tickets be used in bunches (e.g. 4 tickets for the Q-Clash and Essendon games / 3 for the Port game) or am I only allowed to use one ticket per home game?

I normally get the 15 game interchange membership and attend a few games that I am able to bringing a few friends but last season (and it is looking like this season) I haven't been able to attend much at all so wasted a few tickets. My question is if I purchase the 11 game unreserved membership instead, can these tickets be used in bunches (e.g. 4 tickets for the Q-Clash and Essendon games / 3 for the Port game) or am I only allowed to use one ticket per home game?
The 11 game GA membership is only valid for one entry per home game.

The 11 game GA membership is only valid for one entry per home game.

facebook-not-like-300x100.jpg

So the membership numbers seem to be going up by a hundred every few days, so given Christmas is in 2 weeks and footy memberships are generally a popular gift, I'm hoping it grows - although the cutoff for receiving your membership pack before Christmas has passed, which could slow the numbers.

Either way, we only need another 790 members in 15 days to make our 10k goal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On your facebook account there was a Q&A with your CEO over the weekend. One of the questions was about membership numbers, and he said you were tracking 20% higher than at the same time last year, and predicted that you'd beat your 2014 round 1 total. I don't have access to Facebook at work so can't link, sorry.

My wifes arrived yesterday, nice packaging, the rest of it however meh!

The keyring this year is crap
When was your email sent saying it had been sent?

I guess I'll stick with my stainless steel keyring from 2012 haha.

Total membership number increased by 200 overnight. Less than 200 memberships needed to reach 10k for Christmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back