2015 Membership discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking from experience, your child can be a ticketed member with it's own seat before they are even born... cant' see why TBDjr can't start posting up a storm on BF.

If we were 5-2 instead of 2-5; we'd have 30,000 members in 2015 - I have no doubt about that :thumbsu:

Beating Collingwood, Richmond and the Q-Clash would have done wonders for our final number, which will still be very respectable :cool:
Took us 3 flags to break 30k last time. If all it would take was 3 more wins that footy in QLD has come a lot further than i thought.

Agree that a few extra wins early on and we would probably have cracked 30k this year. There is a huge difference in spending/committing to a season membership and a 3 game pass, funnily enough they both count as 1 towards the total member count. The fixture this year probably has influenced the increase this year with several family friendly time-slots on Sat/Sun.

Just out of interest I would like to know the breakdown between the membership categories. Wouldn't be surprised if there has been an overall drop in full memberships while at the same time a large increase in the mini-memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took us 3 flags to break 30k last time. If all it would take was 3 more wins that footy in QLD has come a lot further than i thought.

That was over a decade ago - there are more than a million extra residents in QLD since that time, the vast majority in / around Brisbane.

There are also a lot more people playing the game at junior level and we have academies too :thumbsu:

Not sure if this is a membership or a numpty ... if someone could only get to six home games instead of 11 and two 3-game memberships were cheaper than one season pass ... would that person be counted as two members (two memberships sold) or one member (was sold to the same person)

ps is it still a grammatical rule that if you use a number under 10 that you write it in full rather than use the digit in a sentence? <-- obviously should have been numpty

Not sure if this is a membership or a numpty ... if someone could only get to six home games instead of 11 and two 3-game memberships were cheaper than one season pass ... would that person be counted as two members (two memberships sold) or one member (was sold to the same person)

ps is it still a grammatical rule that if you use a number under 10 that you write it in full rather than use the digit in a sentence? <-- obviously should have been numpty
It is technically the rule that if under ten you spell the word. A minor thing really.

In my experience the club would almost certainly count this a two memberships. Any chance to make the numbers look better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back