2015 Membership discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also got a voicemail from Leppa.

He even mentioned a couple of other Collingwood players who want out. Boy, if they thought the 2014 trade period was bad...
I was really impressed with his professionalism. :thumbsu:

How much Collingwood is too much Collingwood. One ex - player & 1 ex- top honcho might squeeze in but, hmmmm, throw in another 1 or 2 & we'll have to have maroon, blue & gold stripes!!!!!

So, any word on who's on the membership cards this year?
I haven't completed my transaction to see if there are options, other than 'Loyal Lions" supposing to get the "limited Edition" Dan Rich card.
Any news on this?

Hope so...had Daniel on this years card, but I hope they use a better picture.
Got a thing in the mail prompting us to renew on the loyal lion auto thingy (which I haven't done in the past). If we opt for the Loyal Lion programme before December something we get the limited edition Richy card. No mention though of what the 'normal' card has on it.
This is only my 3rd season membership, but I always felt the loyal Lion benefits a bit unfair (thinking they were all a monthly payment plan), I figured here I was joining early (by December) and always paying in full up front and here were these people on a payment plan getting rewards just for auto renewal.
I see though that you can still pay in full on auto renewal, so I may as well sign on, can't see me not being a member from here on in.

I got the call from Leppa but I had to hang up, I was waiting on a call for work :(
Any way I can hear it again? Sounds like it was a little juicy?

Three more people signed on for 2015 memberships while I was in the Lions Store this morning. :)

Membership counter is up to 1014
I would have thought that with auto renewals overnight it would have jumped up a lot more?
Are there staff working on Saturdays?

Membership counter is up to 1014
I would have thought that with auto renewals overnight it would have jumped up a lot more?
Are there staff working on Saturdays?
Picture posted on the Lions instagram account yesterday.

10731928_724567457618146_270559307_n.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/uzfSqhRNLO/?modal=true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back