2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad headstart when you have 30k members in the bank without lifting a finger. Some clubs kangas dogs saints dees giants suns lions can only dream of that.
The funny part is some of those clubs will probably finish with total membership around the 36k mark. We have it 6 weeks before Christmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say the service of the membership crew at RFC is outstanding. I sent an email to discuss my options as I have moved from albury to melbourne and wanted to upgrade from my country membership. I got a return call within half an hour of sending the email and was on the phone for 3 or 4 minutes and it was done simplezzzzz

I will say the service of the membership crew at RFC is outstanding. I sent an email to discuss my options as I have moved from albury to melbourne and wanted to upgrade from my country membership. I got a return call within half an hour of sending the email and was on the phone for 3 or 4 minutes and it was done simplezzzzz

Did you fall asleep? Were you listening to this in the background?

Collingwood-52,644
Hawthorn-44,856
Richmond-36,773(35,208 same day last year)
Melbourne-20,134
North Melbourne-18,774
Carlton-16,922
West Coast-15,561
Footscray-15,408
Gold Coast-8,111
Great Western Sydney-4,602
Brisbane-3,902
Port Adelaide-1,396
Geelong-1,319

Last edited:
1,500 ahead of same time last year. We were on target for about 72,000 until the season started earlier this year. A good start to the season will make the difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back