Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact you have to rely on a good start to the year to hit your membership target means the club has failed. That sort of model is not sustainable, sounds like 'engaging the tribe' is high up the agenda on Trigg's list so let's hope for improvement.

TBH, I don't think that'll ever change. And not sure there's too much the club can do to change it. Our supporters have unfortunate always been Late comers to the membership renewals and a good start to the season generally means more members. Always has.

You only get auto renewal if you agreed to it. Clearly people have forgotten they did. If the club did auto renewal without permission they would've done it to all 45k members.
Not true at all. I've never had auto renewal and they took both mine and my wives out of my account even though we have always paid ours seperately. No idea how they came to the conclusion to do all this off their own bat, but they're definitely going to get a mouth full.

Should get a bump on the 28th when AFL members with club support are renewed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't look like we have many AFL members with Carlton support...our auto renewals ticked over on the 28th.

I would think there would be more than this suggests. I'm an AFL member with Carlton Club support package but I suspect my numbers were already included even before auto renew. I had an e-mail well before the auto renew date with my AFL member ID which I then used to vote on Carlton traditional jumper and at that stage it was still 3 or 4 days before November 28th. Mine was probably included in count some time ago but how accurate the count is, well got no idea. Only really matters what the final tally is. Member numbers are hard to read from press for sometime because we do not really know how each club does it. Some clubs have packages where only 1 to 3 games and still counted like a full member. Some clubs only count 11 plus game packages. I don't trust the numbers I read in newspapers unless it is fully categorized.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back