Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Decent jump

36,934 as at 4th March.

awesome!! although its still low...at least we're seeing some good movement in this department.
maybe now that we're actually playing some games people have woken up to the season coming...

i work in marketing (at a leagues club in nth qld - i know what goes into trying to gain members, particularly new ones)....and although im a little bemused by the current marketing ploy to gain members...they have to try something...its worth a crack.
i dont think it would be easy to do a new marketing campaign every season for a club that hasnt had much success in recent years without the campaign coming across as desperate or doing their best at not highlighting the onfield dramas.
thank **** i dont work for essendon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

We've been ok of late.
And a big home game against Richmond in round 1 might see us gain some good momentum.
Mate, you're the ultimate optimist but unfortunately it hasn't been working that way of late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

37,478 as at 6th March.

What the last couple of weeks of growth tells me is, a lot of our supporters sign up as the preseason kicks off. Even some on here haven't renewed yet, and we're more into it than most. It's hard to compare against same dates last year as the season is starting later.

Club needs to really get better at the auto renewals stuff.

An increase of almost 2500 in the last week. If this is maintained over the coming weeks we should have in excess of 45k members by Round 1.

And with big home games against Essendon and Collingwood early in the year could really help also.

2015members09032015.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back