Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

I just renewed my son's membership about 15mins ago and they said they were 100 off the 5000 in 5 week mark. First time I've got through to the department straight away as well... surprising given today will probably be their busiest day! Maybe they finally have someone in there who know's what they are doing and can forecast call volumes and staffing requirements.

I just renewed my son's membership about 15mins ago and they said they were 100 off the 5000 in 5 week mark. First time I've got through to the department straight away as well... surprising given today will probably be their busiest day! Maybe they finally have someone in there who know's what they are doing and can forecast call volumes and staffing requirements.
CFC website showing 4,944 new members. Almost there.

42 275, no idea if we got to the 5,000 new members though!
Yeh we would have - at 41,716 we only had something like 260 members to go and we had less than 60 to go late yesterday. - with over 500 signups in the 24 hours, we should definately have made it.

Weird they haven't made much about it then. Surely a good news story to sell supporters.

The real test will be if we can keep the momentum up leading up to the season or whether our tally dries up.

Weird they haven't made much about it then. Surely a good news story to sell supporters.

The real test will be if we can keep the momentum up leading up to the season or whether our tally dries up.

Probably they'd want to release the news at a time where it will have a little more impact. I don't think Friday morning qualifies

Then why make the cutoff when they did?

Probably to make it a true 5 weeks from when the competition began. Also, it's not as if their work in getting new members is done. Perhaps a few more will sign up today thinking they are contributing to the 5 in 5 campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the cut off was 5pm Thursday, so should have been released then for the Friday media cycle...

With a game at Etihad on Sunday afternoon, I just wonder if the club want to keep the momentum going until then.
Our past month or so has been very good.

Like the effort we are putting in to getting people signed up. The best way to get members to sign up is by success which we haven't had for 15 years so that makes it tough but just look at Essendon, they have no trouble signing members, though a crisis can draw people to support their club.

Would be interesting to see us win our first 5 games and beat big rivals like Richmond, Collingwood and Essendon which we never do. This is how we push well past 50,000 IMO, where we should be. Hell, personally I'd love to see how many members we can pull if we win the premiership...

Got an email today saying they got the target. 5252.

:thumbsu:

TargetAchievedCurrent.jpg

Great achievement by the club. But this sort of effort needs to not just be for 5 weeks, it needs to be continuous throughout the membership signing period. Not sure exactly what has been done behind the scenes to get it up and going - but I sure hope much more time and effort is put into this department in future.

After the preformance today lets hope we can fire up those fans who weren't sold on what we were trying to achieve under Malthouse to get them supporting the club like once before they remember what it was like to be a true supporter and buy a membership and get the club back to were it once was surely we can crack the 50 thousand mark again without Jenny then she can boost us to sixty thousand get on board blues supporters the future is bright everyone should put in there fair share to gets us back to the powerhouse club we support

Remove this Banner Ad

Back