Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't they promote the 3 game memberships using round 1 as one of the games?

With round 1 over, regardless of result, that campaign loses its effectiveness.

Yeah, the 3 game blockbuster membership.
They need to replace that campaign ASAP because there's nothing running at the moment.

Yeah, the 3 game blockbuster membership.
They need to replace that campaign ASAP because there's nothing running at the moment.

They just have to think ahead. 3 game memberships can work. They are still like $95 or something so money to be made.

Look at the blockbuster matches sure, but they are an easier sell.

In June we have a bye and 3 home games against Adelaide, Port Adelaide and Gold Coast. Tough sell right? Attendances won't be great.

Sell a Winter Solstice 3 game membership though. You get the regular membership pack AND a coffee mug (better if they actually had a travel mug), and maybe a voucher for a free coffee/hot chocolate at the game. We have lots of coffee mug designs and they sell for $19.95 but it wouldn't cost us that much. Just seems a good way to add extra value to a pretty ordinary set of matches. Then you improve the match day experience by having some sort of winter warmer activity pre-match. They are all day games though so with our luck, it will be unseasonably warm.

Probably stepped away from talking strictly numbers here, but it's all with a view to increase those numbers at the end of the day and engage with the fans.

They just have to think ahead. 3 game memberships can work. They are still like $95 or something so money to be made.

In June we have a bye and 3 home games against Adelaide, Port Adelaide and Gold Coast. Tough sell right? Attendances won't be great.

Sell a Winter Solstice 3 game membership though. You get the regular membership pack AND a coffee mug (better if they actually had a travel mug), and maybe a voucher for a free coffee/hot chocolate at the game. We have lots of coffee mug designs and they sell for $19.95 but it wouldn't cost us that much. Just seems a good way to add extra value to a pretty ordinary set of matches. Then you improve the match day experience by having some sort of winter warmer activity pre-match. They are all day games though so with our luck, it will be unseasonably warm.

Probably stepped away from talking strictly numbers here, but it's all with a view to increase those numbers at the end of the day and engage with the fans.
I see a new career in your future...

Gee I dunno.........this is how you smash your way into any party......so much pocket.....

il_430xN.41184274.jpg

Great idea ODN.
You should email that to the club.

Just did. I won't be buying one or participating but I do think we need to be seen to be engaging all year round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probs lose to the bye as well...

Automatic loss as we don't get 4 points or % from it, and are more likely to move down the ladder than up that week.

Just did. I won't be buying one or participating but I do think we need to be seen to be engaging all year round.

I won't be buying one either, but it might just appeal to some Carlton supporters out there and that's all that matters.

It's simple when you think about it...............you just have to think about it................and then it's simple. :)

Add ons.............add ons..............add ons.........Excite........stimulate..........create..........make good from the bad

If we can't make good of this "Winter Solstice" then best served the membership people take their winter solstice.

It's simple when you think about it...............you just have to think about it................and then it's simple. :)

Add ons.............add ons..............add ons.........Excite........stimulate..........create..........make good from the bad

If we can't make good of this "Winter Solstice" then best served the membership people take their winter solstice.

Even if there is no profit in it, it is about bringing in new members, engaging. Next year they might get a better membership if they enjoy the experience. For those of us who are regular members, you feel better about handing over your money if you know the club is doing its utmost to maximise their membership revenue, even if we don't gain from those smaller membership options.

Even if there is no profit in it, it is about bringing in new members, engaging. Next year they might get a better membership if they enjoy the experience. For those of us who are regular members, you feel better about handing over your money if you know the club is doing its utmost to maximise their membership revenue, even if we don't gain from those smaller membership options.

Everything you say makes perfect sense and sometimes you just have to buy customers.
I know this is nothing new but it has to be done and can't be done if one is totally adverse to doing it.

I recall putting it forward here last year that the membership department have to put in the overtime in October and November to capture those wishing to get involved via membership.........that didn't happen and Trigg called for the overtime in February.............Opportunity missed.......revenue pissed down the drain............and the work will be twice as hard later in the year trying to reel in those with a bad taste in their mouth.

Anyway, great idea The Old Dark Navy's :thumbsu:

Here is another idea.
how about a Halloween pack
It could consist of a DVD from our season interspersed with Essendon* highlights.:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back